Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Has your husband ever...

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 4:40 PM
  • 54 Replies

Poll

Question: Has he taken a break from your marriage and left?

Options:

Yes

No

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 231

View Results

taken a break from your marriage and left? What was the outcome? I need some encouragement ladies.

((*Steph-23 year old stay at home momma to my 3 March babies:Elijah,Brayden and Hannah.

by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 4:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
gulfcoastmom4
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 4:41 PM

No we have never split up.

aidensema
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 4:43 PM

no but i have. i left for a week to go to my parents house to chill from him.

doublethejoy616
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 4:43 PM

He's gotten upset and left for the afternoon, but never longer than that...Sorry you're going through this momma!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Jennifer63080
by Platinum Member on Jan. 3, 2010 at 4:45 PM

No, but I wish to god he would! I'd change the locks so fast he wouldn't know what happened.....we are getting a divorce soon btw.

CTRedSoxMom
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 4:46 PM

If he ever "took a break" he wouldn't be coming back, that is for sure!

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History

Mom to
Camden Kent 12/11/07
&
Benjamin Emil 05/17/09

StashiaWest03
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 4:47 PM

He got mad and left... I thought he was cheating so I called verizon and transferred his phone # to an old cell phone I had to find out for myself. and he was and he filed for divorce after he was confronted... Sucks!!!

MomoCakes
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 4:47 PM
My husband of almost 4 years has done this twice. And he hasnt done anything wrong when he left but it sucked. He just went to his moms house or his brothers. The first time he was gone for a month and the second was like 2 weeks. And for us, the reason why we seperated is because my husband has a real bad temper and gets real mad during arguments. There has been two times when we argued real bad and he left because he was getting too mad and he didnt wanna stay there and argue with me or hurt me in anyway.
**Yu C@n C@ll M3 MRS. MY3R$**
mommyziegler
by Gold Member on Jan. 3, 2010 at 4:48 PM

i kicked hubby out a few months before i got pregnant and i filed for divorce and we were separated for all of 2 months before he realized he missed me and needed to be with me. I called my lawyer and called off the divorce and now we are together and expecting our second child in june...now the stuff he did while we were separated i will not even talk about..i'll just say men think they are single when on a break!

CafeMom Tickers

toddler girl                                 in love                               its a boy

Summer Lynne born 4-22-08    Holly and John married 10-28-07    Baby boy due June 2, 2010

sammymoore3
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 4:48 PM

Quoting aidensema:

i would love to get away for a week with out the kids and my husband.

aidensema
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 4:52 PM

*sigh* i would love a break every now and than too, when i left it was wayyy before we had our son, we were only married for like 3 or 4 months and he pissed the crap out of me so i went to long island to my parents house and spent the week tanning at the beach. it was awsome.

Quoting sammymoore3:

Quoting aidensema:

i would love to get away for a week with out the kids and my husband.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)