Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What Should I Do????

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 5:01 PM
  • 5 Replies

OK..so next saturday is my husband and my 2 year wedding anniv.  I have NO idea what to do.  We agreed that this year its my year to surprise him....since last year he flew from Iraq to surprise me on our one year anniv.  He wasn't supposed to be home for another 4 days, and showed up early, on our anniv.  I dont know what i could possibly do to surprise him anywhere close to how much he surprised me.......

Its a little harder to do something, too, because we have an 11 month old...and are at a new station.  We only know one couple here....and if they're not willing to watch our daughter, then we'll have to think of something to do with her.  I was just thinking of driving an hour for dinner (at the melting pot) and having balloons waiting at the table....i dont really know what to do anymore! LOL

Any suggestions would be AWESOME!!!

by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 5:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
andreaw03
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 5:05 PM

Bump....nothing?? Nobody?

aidensema
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 5:11 PM

is it cold where you live? you could do a romantic indoor picnic complete with sexy lengerie. last year for our 5th anniversary i bought something sexy and put my old ratty robe on top of it and acted all cranky untill we put aiden to bed than i went to put make up on and fix my hair and surprised him in the livingroom with it

andreaw03
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 5:19 PM

awww...that sounds really sweet!  that would be great cause then he would think i forgot about it :) hehe

Quoting aidensema:

is it cold where you live? you could do a romantic indoor picnic complete with sexy lengerie. last year for our 5th anniversary i bought something sexy and put my old ratty robe on top of it and acted all cranky untill we put aiden to bed than i went to put make up on and fix my hair and surprised him in the livingroom with it

De_Chick
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 5:53 PM

I would find out soon if the other couple is able to watch your little one. That way you can plan accordingly.

Since you want to surprise him I would think about the things he enjoys doing that you might or might not particularily enjoy (such as bowling) and places he likes to go, foods he likes to eat, etc. then plan around all his favorite things. You should surprise him by setting something up in each place you go ahead of time. For example: go to the bowling alley and ask them to serve him his beer in a special mug you purchase for him, go to the restarant ahead and ask them to deliver another gift you think he will enjoy with his dessert, etc.

If you agree come join http://www.cafemom.com/group/108556

aidensema
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 5:56 PM

thanks, it was really fun. he really enjoyed the eye candy, men tend to be very visual so it helps.

Quoting andreaw03:

awww...that sounds really sweet!  that would be great cause then he would think i forgot about it :) hehe

Quoting aidensema:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)