Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What does the tooth fairy leave at your house *and pics or our toothless babies!*

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 5:03 PM
  • 9 Replies

So,dd just lost her first tooth, and the second is getting ready to come out within a week I would say. I was just wondering what the "tooth fairy" leaves at everyone elses house, or if you tell your children something different??

by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 5:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
katiegirl
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 5:04 PM

$5 for the first tooth and $3 after that. We haven't been able to get any toothless pics, as her adult teeth were already way through the gums before the baby one fell out. We are on our 3rd loose tooth now! 

SuperPickle
by Ruby Member on Jan. 3, 2010 at 5:05 PM

We have not had a tooth fairy visit yet!

We plan on $5 for the first tooth $1 every time after($2 for molars)

My oldest will be 8 in April and no sign of a wiggle yet!

mirandas_mom
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 5:05 PM

The tooth fairy leaves $1 for each tooth.  

TRYING TO SAVE MONEY ON GROCERIES? JOIN US! CLICK OUR GROUP SIGGY!

beaniedeebo
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 5:09 PM

yeah, i think im going to leave $5 for her first tooth. not sure on the others. i remember when all i got was a quarter.... inflation sucks!!! :)

WifeandMommy06
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 5:10 PM

DD is only 3 and our other one is 3 months.. So we don't have to worry about tooth fairy any time soon.

But DH said he will leave $1.00 per tooth!

Come Join my group:  http://www.cafemom.com/group/EssureBirthcontrol

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers

KyliesMom5
by Platinum Member on Jan. 3, 2010 at 5:10 PM

When my daughter lost her first tooth the tooth fairy left a doller.  Any tooth after that the tooth fairy will leave .50 cents.  My parents never gave me a dollar for a lost tooth the most i got was maybe .75 cents.

Trotterswife
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 5:10 PM

$1 for each tooth

mommyziegler
by Gold Member on Jan. 3, 2010 at 5:11 PM

not sure dd is only about to be 2 but when i was a kid my parents ( the tooth fairy) gave me a dollar a tooth

CafeMom Tickers

toddler girl                                 in love                               its a boy

Summer Lynne born 4-22-08    Holly and John married 10-28-07    Baby boy due June 2, 2010

workgoat
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 5:21 PM

Tooth fairy always left what ever we had at the time. Sometimes $5 sometimes $1 sometimes $10. Here recently it came to my mind a feeling that i forgot one and he is grown! I thought it so odd that i felt that way for some reason and felt really bad! Then i changed billfolds and found a letter with a tooth that said, "Dear Toothfairy, I am not home and i hope you find me. I have lost my tooth at SixFlags and am staying in a motel room!" So iam trying to decide how much i owe him for all these years!!! Thank god i found this to put my mind to rest, but i feel really bad!!!!!! Isn't this weird? I want to make it special somehow and if you have any idea's let me know, thanks!!!!

banging head into wall

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)