Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What is up with...

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 5:47 PM
  • 19 Replies

...all the crappy husbands here lately?? I've seen so many posts about husbands deciding to up and leave their wives/families...needing a break..cheating on their wives.. I made a post the other day about my DH of almost 9 years deciding to leave me this past Friday night.. I have also read tons of other posts basically saying the same thing mine did... What's making all these men do this right now?? Is there something in the water?..

by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 5:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
level1fevi
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 5:48 PM

IDK but its been scaring me.  I hope my DH isn't next!

CafeMom Tickers

savedbygrace316
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 5:51 PM

It's probably stress.  A lot of people are having money issues right now and that can tear apart a marriage really fast.

baby 1stholiday

simplee_me
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 5:51 PM

No not the water.. lol Though sometimes in life it would be wonderful if it were that simple...  :-)

Hang in there. I hope whatever happens between you and your husband works out for the best for all concerned.

ashmac03
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 5:53 PM

I think that  a lot of families are stressed right now with the holiday and the financial burden that this time of year can cause.   Luckily my hubby is happy home with me and the girls.  I am truly lucky to have him.  I hope things get better for those of you who are having a hard time right now.  

1busymomma03
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 5:55 PM

I guess that could be a lot of people's problems. Money issues are horrible, and they definitely do put stress on a relationship (been there, done that).  DH and I are not really having money issues now though..so IDK what made him decide to up and leave...wish I could figure that one out.

Quoting savedbygrace316:

It's probably stress.  A lot of people are having money issues right now and that can tear apart a marriage really fast.

basket4you
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 5:55 PM

Quoting savedbygrace316:

these posts go either way. You've got hotty to horrible. To rate mine please. Mine's better than yours. haha But yes stress plays a very important factor. Hang in there lil mommas.

1busymomma03
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 5:57 PM

Thank you.

Quoting simplee_me:

No not the water.. lol Though sometimes in life it would be wonderful if it were that simple...  :-)

Hang in there. I hope whatever happens between you and your husband works out for the best for all concerned.

anetrnlov
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 5:57 PM

This.....

Quoting ashmac03:

I think that  a lot of families are stressed right now with the holiday and the financial burden that this time of year can cause.   Luckily my hubby is happy home with me and the girls.  I am truly lucky to have him.  I hope things get better for those of you who are having a hard time right now.  

Mommyto2LilMen
by Bronze Member on Jan. 3, 2010 at 5:58 PM

Don't know, but thats what happened to me in June of 2008 :( 

~~~Tina~~~Proud Mommy of 2 Great Lil Men

simplee_me
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 6:02 PM

I agree with what others have shared.

Stress.... Is most likely playing a big part in what is going on right now with so many couples.

Really after 18 years of marriage, I can honestly tell you that our most difficult times through the years were largely in part due to stress.. Well, not the stress in and upon itself. But how he and I reacted to that stress.  I'm a firm believer that it's really not "problems" that tear apart a marriage for the most part, it's how the two people in that marriage hande & respond to those problems.

Quoting 1busymomma03:

Thank you.

Quoting simplee_me:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)