Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

healthy recipes needed!!!

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 6:04 PM
  • 3 Replies

Ok moms i'm changing my eating habits and need some healthy meal ideas. I'm only doing whole wheat or whole grain breads or pastas but i want some good food thats healthy too. thanks - Bethanny

by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 6:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Jan. 3, 2010 at 6:13 PM

Are you going to cut out meat as well or still want meat in diet?  A good switcheroo that not many can notice is doing bison instead of regular cow for steaks, ground meat etc.   This is the time to switch over since the choices for whole grain pastas is expanding.

kayelynnesmommy
by Bronze Member on Jan. 3, 2010 at 6:32 PM

I don't eat beef any way I only eat boneless skinless chicken breast, tuna, taliapia and shrimp. So i'm already limited on meats. I have been doing whole wheat for a while but not exclusively. I want to loose weight with diet and excerise but i  am a foodie i love cooking so i need recipes that are healthy but dont taste like cardboard. thanks again! - bethanny

CafeMom Tickers

I am a 25 yr old, very happily married wife to Bobby for over 4 years. Proud step mom to dylan (5) and proud mommy to a spoiled but not rotten princess and my heart Kayelynne (3). Who loves my family and this country life and can't describe myself or my parenting style in this paragraph. If you don't like it don't read it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)