Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

new years resolutions

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 6:06 PM
  • 3 Replies

does anyone want to share theirs? mines  clean up more! lol. and spend more time w/ my son.

by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 6:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
savedbygrace316
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 6:08 PM

I have several, maintain my body, spend more play time with my son, stay organized, have more sex with SO, not talk shit on my brother, etc.  So far so good.

baby 1stholiday

usafwife314
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 6:10 PM

I have lots of things I want to work on...not sure if they are really resolutions.

I want to cook more.  I am bad about just throwing something together last minute for the kids to eat.  I have cooked every night this year so far.  I have got to get up and think about dinner tonight now.

I want to try to keep the house clean more.  I am bad about getting in funks and not wanting to do anything. 

Which leads to...take better care of me.

Be a better wife.  DH and I have had our share of problems, and I know a lot of it can be fixed if I work on being a better wife.

TOMUCH_2FAST
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 6:11 PM

Mine is to take better care of myself. i normally dont make them because i always break them but this is something that i am really determinded to do so i will definitly make it happen.

Ready?? I am 20 years old, non married, still with my daughters father, semi CIO, on time vaccinating, spanking, Bottle giving, open minded, high school grad. full time college student, WOTH  mommy to Mariah and i wouldn't change a second of it for the world.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)