Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

income taxes are nearing......

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 6:14 PM
  • 74 Replies

what are your plans with your return, if you are getting one, that is?

by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 6:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
missymommyof1
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 6:15 PM

paying the irs the 1700 we owe them and then paying our cell phone for the year and paying on our car and maybe with the rest paying our cable for the year

Sweet_Britt
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 6:15 PM

We are TTC #3, so its going to go into savings for hospital bills and nursery supplies : )

and maybe a few little extras around the house (new carpet)

We are SOO excited!

momoftatertots
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 6:16 PM

we got new furniture from a friend and will be paying with the tax return.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
sillygoose125

I LOVE tax season!!!!!  I will pay off my 1500 in debt and then take my son to see my grandparents in florida.  I need to visit them while i still can.

we also do small things around the house that we agree can wait until taxes come back.

My shift buttons sticks and it drives me crazy! I've decided that I will NO LONGER take the time to edit every post to try to fix this. Thanks for your understanding.

kaker104

Paying off the Best Buy card and some of the credit card. Then the rest in savings. Oh, and a dresser for the new baby.

Ethans_mom718
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 6:17 PM

MOVING! and then probally another couple of tats.

I'm all about vaccinations, pro-choice, public schools, anti spanking, firm believer in a non-universal health care, breast-feeding, march of dimes, anti-daycare, tattoos, circumcising, and the work of unions. I'm a mother to a beautiful boy who was born at 3 months early, as well as a SHAM! And a wife to a communication worker!

luv_my_xiya
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 6:18 PM

we aren't discussing what we are doing with the money until it is in our bank account...last year we thought we were getting back 12k but the gov't took 6k back..so yea 

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Just_Bethy
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 6:18 PM

It goes in the savings...*sniff sniff*...I LOVE having MONEY!! But I have no reason to spend any so he won't give me any thins year...lol....(Although I might con him out of a wii fit thing...heh heh) 

Drillers Wife, Toughest Job In The Oil Field.

retsillacam
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 6:19 PM

paying back a loan, going to st.louis and whatever is left (if any) is going into savings.

pinkbrooklyn
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 6:21 PM

Pay off rent for a couple of months and save the rest.  I want to go crazy with it but I have to be wise.  LOL 

Daniel~4yo Ava 10mo Loves of my life!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)