Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

early to bed early to rise? Please at least do the poll - I'm curious!

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 6:14 PM
  • 46 Replies

Poll

Question: I am:

Options:

early to bed, early to rise

late to bed, late to rise

late to bed, early to rise

early to bed, late to rise

other

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 174

View Results

Do you wake up early, or are you a night owl?

I want to change my ways and go to bed before 11 so i can wake up earlier and EASIER.  What are your thought on your sleeping pattern?

I really really want to change my habit.

My shift buttons sticks and it drives me crazy! I've decided that I will NO LONGER take the time to edit every post to try to fix this. Thanks for your understanding.

by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 6:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
missymommyof1
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 6:15 PM

go to bed around 10 or 11 get up at around 730 or 8 when dd wakes me

Just_Bethy
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 6:16 PM

I stay up til 3am ...get up at 7am ..go back to bed and sleep when the kids are in school....(Holidays I sleep til noon..but my kids are all older and welcome to wake me if they want/need me...) 

Drillers Wife, Toughest Job In The Oil Field.

mbnich0269
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 6:17 PM

Go to bed as late as 12 or 1, but my kids wake me up around 7. Bad, bad me.I know thats not healthy. I just Cherish the kid free time! 

maciymommieof3
by Ruby Member on Jan. 3, 2010 at 6:17 PM

to bed around 11 pm and up at 5:30 am

Click the Pic..and have some fun!

Gypsy-Eyed-Mom
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 6:18 PM

I have the lovely gift of insomnia... So if I dont take an ambien than I wont sleep.

sillygoose125
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 6:19 PM

I WISH I could get into this pattern!!!!  This would be a dream come true!  Have you always been this way, or did you have to train yourself for it?It's still 6 1/2 hrs sleep, so that's a full night's rest.  so, do you feel rested?

Quoting maciymommieof3:

to bed around 11 pm and up at 5:30 am

My shift buttons sticks and it drives me crazy! I've decided that I will NO LONGER take the time to edit every post to try to fix this. Thanks for your understanding.

lyrick24

i go to bed about 7:30 and get up around 4:30. my husbands in the military so i get up with him, but he goes to bed much later than i do.

usafwife314

I'm generally up until 1.  I go to bed at 1030-11 most nights, but I never fall asleep until at least 12-1.  I'm up about 830 or so when the kids wake me. 

I need to get on a better sleep schedule.  I have headaches when I wake up in the mornings and I'm very grouchy.  I don't sleep very well when I do sleep, so maybe that has something to do with it?

lcappytan05
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 6:21 PM

I am late to bed and early to rise. I have a bad case of insomnia, so some nights I don't sleep at all.

I have a very hard time falling asleep and/or staying that way...I don't know why either...

I would like to sleep in when I finally do fall asleep, but my DS doesn't let that happen.

Army wife to Chad (12/28/2007) army

Mommy to Jeffrey (10/14/2009) baby boy

Military Moms
Join us on The Military Moms Group - -Military Moms Group Mod

2chillins4me
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 6:21 PM

Usually asleep by 9:30.  Ten at the absolute latest.  Up at 7 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)