Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What was your New Years resolution ?? Are you sticking with it ??

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 6:24 PM
  • 7 Replies

Alot of my co-workers quit smoking and Oh Boy is been a LOOOONG 3 days for them....LOL....but I encourage them as much as I can.

So what was your new year resolution and have you been sticking to it ??

~~ Mother to 3, Step-mom to one, lover & best friend to German ~~

by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 6:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
amayabrianna
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 6:25 PM

I never make one because I never stick to them!!

A fool finds no pleasure in understanding but delights in airing his own opinions.       Proverbs 18:2

rainbow4-1.gif picture by amayabrianna

savedbygrace316
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 6:26 PM

I have several, maintaining my body, have more sex with SO, not talking shit on my brother, staying organized, just living a better life.  Doing good so far.

baby 1stholiday

Caribe4U
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 6:27 PM

Hi! Well mine is to stop drinking soda. Just cause it's all I would drink if I could. I know soda is not good for me personally. Had my last glass on 12/31 with dinner. So far so good.

Mom of 3, grandma of 2!!
cjsmom0206
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 6:30 PM

My resolution is to lose weight and tone up...I've been slacking.

Have I been sticking to it? No.....according to my rules, since New Year's fell on a long weekend, resolutions do not have to begin until tomorrow :-) 

Shy_Dia
by Gold Member on Jan. 3, 2010 at 6:32 PM

i have a few but the ones that i KNOW i'll be sticking with is this

1) weight loss.. i'm actually finally getting doctor help with it. they wanted me to get it back in Aug, but i was stubborn and thought i could do it myself. nope. i go between 215 and 205 every week. so once i get on the med (also for PCOS that i have), i'll lose the weight. my goal is to lost at least 20 by June 15 (my bday) but i'd be happy with losing 40 (which i've heard was possible with the pill i'm getting).

2) no more fast food. which so far i've been sticking to. :-) (we would have fast food 5 or more times a night for dinner, at least 4 times a week for lunch... so yea). with #2 being gone, i figure it also helps with my #1 goal.

Just_Me_1326
by Silver Member on Jan. 3, 2010 at 6:38 PM

same here lol... i had my last glass with dinner too. i think it's hard this time around because i know i'm sticking to it.. hubby is gonna make me tea and i'll try to drink that.  and we have soda in the house that i could drink and no one would know but i'm not doing it!!!

Quoting Caribe4U:

Hi! Well mine is to stop drinking soda. Just cause it's all I would drink if I could. I know soda is not good for me personally. Had my last glass on 12/31 with dinner. So far so good.

dreamerinluv
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 8:11 PM

LMAO.....not talking shit....thats a good one !!

Quoting savedbygrace316:

I have several, maintaining my body, have more sex with SO, not talking shit on my brother, staying organized, just living a better life.  Doing good so far.

~~ Mother to 3, Step-mom to one, lover & best friend to German ~~

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)