Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm a reality show junky!!

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 6:38 PM
  • 5 Replies

I love reality tv lol. There I admit it!  And I am a little behind with shows in general. I am so bad about keeping track of what's on and when.....I just watched the season finale of biggest loser the other night and didn't realize it was a rerun lol.  

So right now I'm watching The Real World D.C. I haven't watched the real world since I was like 16. But I am lovin this! Anybody else like it and exactly how far behind am I? lol

by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 6:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Sunshine201
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 6:47 PM

I'm right there with you... and you are not far behind with the real world it just stared and the one thats on now is the first show...

Xstitchinmom
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 7:23 PM

I love reality shows, too! My faves are The Bad Girls Club and The Real Housewives. I have seen every season of the Housewives. My fave is Atlanta Housewives-I didn't really like the New York one...

Jennifer63080
by Platinum Member on Jan. 3, 2010 at 7:59 PM

Quoting Xstitchinmom:

I love reality shows, too! My faves are The Bad Girls Club and The Real Housewives. I have seen every season of the Housewives. My fave is Atlanta Housewives-I didn't really like the New York one...

I love the bad girls club!  but I like Pretty Wicked even better! I guess they just did that one season though :-(

momof2angels491
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 8:00 PM

I love...

Keeping Up With The Kardashians

Kendra

Tough Love

Bad Girls Club

Jersey Shore

coolmommy2x
by Ruby Member on Jan. 3, 2010 at 8:05 PM

I am too and it drives DH crazy as he hates them. 

I love Dancing with the Stars and most shows on TLC and the Food Network.  I even hooked the kids into some of them.  Last season we watched The Bachelorette because we knew one of the bachelors and wanted to see him win (it was Reid, he didn't). 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)