Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Misery loves company...

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 7:30 PM
  • 5 Replies

I am miserable!

On Thursday night, my son landed in the ER with a concussion. They were talking about having to do emercency brain surgery because of the location of the injury. He is much better, but I sure as heck haven't recovered. I tend to fall apart after the fact...

My youngest has bronchitis which I am almost positive has turned to pneumonia. Today, she started running a fever and it's back up again for the night...

My stomach is killing me for some reason...

And, I have to go back to work tomorrow :(  I teach 8th grade and vacation is OVER!

Feel free to complain to/with me!

by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 7:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
KairisMama
by Ruby Member on Jan. 3, 2010 at 7:57 PM

I feel your pain with going back to work. I teach first. I've been having a hard pregnancy and waking up at 5:30 am again isn't going to be fun. My mornings are always tough for I feel like CRAP!!!  I am now just wanting May to arrive and the pregnancy to be OVER. :) I hate January and February, for they are LONG, COLD, nothing to look forward to months.

I am glad your son is okay by the way. :)

Kairi       

cjsmom0206
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 8:02 PM

Back to work for me tomorrow as well. I am a teacher of a different sort. I teach cosmetology. Anyways, back to school for my oldest, work is swamped for me because a new class starts. They are sending me to California this weekend. My son has a hockey tournement the following weekend out of town....all this and my husband is deployed. Blech!!!! 

jkleinman
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 8:08 PM

Well last Tuesday I had to go for a more extensive US because my DD has a dilated kidney and my doctor thinks she might have Downs Syndrome.  We are still waiting for the blood panel to come back for a more definitive answer on that.  I should know by Wednesday, I hope.

Thursday I was laid off because there has been almost no work and pretty much no money in the company any more.  I put in my application for Unemployment, but will have to wait for that.  I have started doing resumes, but at 6 months pregnant I'm pretty sure my chances of getting a job are slim.

SO and I are fighting.  He won't talk to me.  I want to work things out with him, but he just won't talk to me.  We both have said things that needed to be said, that we were both holding back.  Mind you all through texts.  He told me he wants to talk, but won't call or answer when I call.  He also won't respond to texts any more.  I love him dearly and really want to fix this, but I can't do it alone.

I think that's about it.  What a great way to start the new year.  Ugh.

cjsmom0206
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 8:12 PM

Umm, yeah. Yours takes the cake....you poor thing!...I'm not at all miserable, just overwelmed is all. I wish I had some encouragement for you!

Quoting jkleinman:

Well last Tuesday I had to go for a more extensive US because my DD has a dilated kidney and my doctor thinks she might have Downs Syndrome.  We are still waiting for the blood panel to come back for a more definitive answer on that.  I should know by Wednesday, I hope.

Thursday I was laid off because there has been almost no work and pretty much no money in the company any more.  I put in my application for Unemployment, but will have to wait for that.  I have started doing resumes, but at 6 months pregnant I'm pretty sure my chances of getting a job are slim.

SO and I are fighting.  He won't talk to me.  I want to work things out with him, but he just won't talk to me.  We both have said things that needed to be said, that we were both holding back.  Mind you all through texts.  He told me he wants to talk, but won't call or answer when I call.  He also won't respond to texts any more.  I love him dearly and really want to fix this, but I can't do it alone.

jkleinman
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 8:22 PM

Thank you, but I'm not looking for sympathy, just wanting things to start going the right direction than the wrong one for a change.  Some positive would be great right now!!!

Quoting cjsmom0206:

Umm, yeah. Yours takes the cake....you poor thing!...I'm not at all miserable, just overwelmed is all. I wish I had some encouragement for you!

Quoting jkleinman:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)