Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Who's place is it to tell?

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 7:37 PM
  • 19 Replies

Scenario: a man is cheating. The mistress knows he's married and she's met the wife before and even talked with her. The wife doesn't care for how the other woman interacts with her husband but she doesn't know that her husband has slept with her.

Who should be the bearer of bad new? The mistress or the husband?

by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 7:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
imthatgirl728
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 7:38 PM

I would expect that neither of them would tell...isn't that the point of the affair?

sweetnsassymami
by Ruby Member on Jan. 3, 2010 at 7:39 PM

dang what a whorebag...how you get him is how you're gonna lose him. Ultimately its the husband's responsibility..he took the vows. Yes the woman is a whore who should know better but she has no obligation to the woman.

joci2203
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 7:40 PM

The husband should tell. 

coolmommy2x
by Ruby Member on Jan. 3, 2010 at 7:42 PM

Quoting imthatgirl728:

I would expect that neither of them would tell...isn't that the point of the affair?

JakeandEmmasMom
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 7:43 PM

Quoting imthatgirl728:

Exactly.  The mistress isn't going to tell because even though in her fantasy world, the wife finds out and divorces the man and he comes running into her arms and they live happily ever after, the rational side of her subconscious knows that in reality he's not going to divorce the wife and the wife finding out will end the affair.  The husband isn't going to tell because he doesn't want the headache of dealing with an angry wife and he wants to continue to have commitment-free sex with the mistress for as long as he can. 

raegansmom
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 7:43 PM

Well...if it were my husband, he should probably tell me over the phone because if he were in my house telling me this, I would probably chop his nuts off right then & there!

MsRich0225
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 7:44 PM

Quoting JakeandEmmasMom:

Quoting imthatgirl728:

Exactly.  The mistress isn't going to tell because even though in her fantasy world, the wife finds out and divorces the man and he comes running into her arms and they live happily ever after, the rational side of her subconscious knows that in reality he's not going to divorce the wife and the wife finding out will end the affair.  The husband isn't going to tell because he doesn't want the headache of dealing with an angry wife and he wants to continue to have commitment-free sex with the mistress for as long as he can. 

The crazy woman in this Lifetime movie told....lol.

CeeGee81
by Ruby Member on Jan. 3, 2010 at 7:44 PM

Quoting sweetnsassymami:

dang what a whorebag...how you get him is how you're gonna lose him. Ultimately its the husband's responsibility..he took the vows. Yes the woman is a whore who should know better but she has no obligation to the woman.

-xoxo-
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 7:44 PM

Either one is fine with me, they're both going to have a foot in their ass. 

ILOVEMYkids163
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 7:45 PM

but i would also expecting the man to man up and tell his wife. but they both are adults... but i wouldn't care how i found out. Just that i did... and someone wanted to be honest with me... Then i can do what i needed for my self and my family... weather that would be to leave...

Quoting coolmommy2x:

Quoting imthatgirl728:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)