Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

why did you get married and have babies?

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 7:52 PM
  • 51 Replies

i got married becuase i truly love my husband and we decided together to do it. two weeks later my older sister got married becuase she just couldnt have her little sister beat her to the alta.

we decided to have a baby becuase we talked about it and we were ready. 3 months later my sister is pregnant too, i guess she just couldnt have her little sister beat her AGAIN.

why did you?

by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 7:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
savannahnhi
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 7:54 PM

totally lost.

ERNAProud
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 7:55 PM

I got married because I love my husband.

We had a child together because we wanted something that was "us".  Every time I look at my DD I think of what he said when we were in the delivery room and she was first put in my arms..he said "Wow, babe, thats us, right there. That is what our love made".

Rachel12342
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 7:56 PM
My dd was unplanned and I'm not married. I really don't have a reason other than it just happened

CafeMom Tickers

I'm a pro-life, anti CIO, co sleeping, non vaxing(PM me to find out why), 17 yr old Christian mom to Lorelai. I have an almost perfect GPA and hope to attend Duke university. I want to be a pediatrician or pediatric oncologist.
cjsmom0206
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 7:56 PM

I married my husband because I love him. I had kids because I wanted them. 

joci2203
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 7:57 PM

Well, I had babies then got married.

Both babies were not planned.

I got married because I am very much in love with my husband and knew I would never want to be with anyone else, and he gave me a very nice ring;)

mommyziegler
by Gold Member on Jan. 3, 2010 at 7:58 PM

i did both because i wanted too

CafeMom Tickers

toddler girl                                 in love                               its a boy

Summer Lynne born 4-22-08    Holly and John married 10-28-07    Baby boy due June 2, 2010

babybee2007
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 7:58 PM

My husband and I were head over heels and knew we wanted to spend our lives with eachother.  It was the best decision we ever made.

With our son, he wasn't planned...  but definitely WAS a blessing.

With this pregnancy, we talked and planned and figured it was the perfect time to have another.

I always wanted to be a young mother, and I am so happy the way my life has turned out :-)

*Katie*
Proud Wife to Gabe and
Loving mom to Jared... with another on the way!

CafeMom Tickers

Lilypie - (D1Be)

Christy78

Sounds to me your big sis whats to be the first  for everything .  I had my first baby at 20 and I did not marry her father it would not last .   Whne i was prego with my son i was 4 months along when i married his father and no we did not marry because of the baby .  

MsRich0225

Because I was stupid....and had low self esteem. LOL. I laugh but I'm serious.

mamaoftwins9197
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 8:01 PM

Well, right now, I'm pregnant with my third (first and second are twins).  Same dad and we are still together.  We are talking about marraige (as we have been for about 5 years), but just haven't done it yet.  I think we will this year...haven't decided if it will be before or after the new baby gets here.  All because we wanted to and nothing else.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)