Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What type of pit is this? (pics!)

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 8:16 PM
  • 21 Replies

We got her the 26th of December from my brother. I know she is a pit but IDK if she is american pit bull terrier, staffordshire terrier, american staffoddshire terrier or what. My brother said that she was from the gotti bloodline, what ever that means. and that she has papers but he hadnt gotten them. What do you think?

by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 8:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
maxensmom
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 8:17 PM

a cute one

hfs1998
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 8:18 PM

No idea but she is adorable.  She reminds me of the dog from Little Rascals.  Very soulful eyes.  What did you name her?

styler7
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 8:19 PM

Quoting maxensmom:

a cute one

Christy78
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 8:20 PM

I have no ino clue but she is cute

AMarineLovesMe

Gotti lines are APBT's - an American Pit.  Depending on how much Gotti she has in her she may be shorter and broader than a normal pit, there has been a lot of controversy over Gottis, Razors Edge, and a few other bloodlines over whether or not they were mixed with Bulldogs to get their build. 

Pregnancy%20ticker
sarah969

Quoting maxensmom:

a cute one

AngelicaRenee
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 8:21 PM

not a clue. she's cute though!

SarahMcG1981
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 8:21 PM

Quoting maxensmom:

a cute one

alicia2237
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 8:24 PM

She's an American Pitbull Terrier. Stratts are much shorter and usually have smaller ears, if they're not cropped. But she's adorable either way.

emilysmom1966
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 8:25 PM

American Staffordshire Terrier

Luc and Emily my reason for breathing!'   About 35 and over with small children:This group is for Mommies wanting to make new friends with other People are asking me about the race problem.... I know of no race problem. The great problem that confronts the American people to-day is a national problem -- whether this great nation of ours is great enough to live up to its own convictions, carry out its own declaration of independence, and execute the provisions of its own constitution. (1893)Fredrick Douglass

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)