Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hates this feeling UPDATE

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 8:32 PM
  • 15 Replies

So yesterday was my sisters wedding which we had to leave early b/c my mom called freaking out telling me to meet her at the hospital for one of my kids so we dash out the door and get to the hospital when i realize it's minor but does need to be seen i tell df to go to the house b/c our dogs were inside. while waiting at the er it started snowing and the roads got slick so i went and stayed the night with my mom since she only lives a few blocks away instead of driving 30 min. df went hunting this morning and i didn't get home till about an hour ago... well it's dark and snowing again and he should be home by now and he hasn't answered his phone the gagillion times i've tried to call and i'm starting to freak out.....

UPDATE He went hunting with his uncle and i called his aunt and said she was worried b/c she can't get ahold of either of them and we have no idea where they would be at they tried to call her at 4 my phone was dead and she didn't hear her phone and still no word...

Is there a number you can call to find out about any wrecks? i've called hospitals his mom is in panic mode.... idk what to do

Daisypath Wedding tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 8:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
wickedfiress
by Ruby Member on Jan. 3, 2010 at 8:34 PM

I'm sure he's fine. With all the excitement of yesterday and today perhaps he forgot to charge his phone...

It's amazing how people don't hold themselves to the standards they set for others.

mom27g
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 8:38 PM

Quoting wickedfiress:

I'm sure he's fine. With all the excitement of yesterday and today perhaps he forgot to charge his phone...

Pam
Mom to 2 boys, wife to a wonderful husband 

momma43789
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 10:17 PM

bump please

momma43789
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 10:17 PM

bump

tiggerabba
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 10:19 PM

bump

Dakota2007
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 10:19 PM

Bumping and keeping your DF in thought/prayer that everything is ok and he comes home soon and safe. Keep us posted and although I know easier said than done (I would be freaking out too) try not to worry too much. Like others have said, maybe he just forgot to charge his phone.

wickedfiress
by Ruby Member on Jan. 3, 2010 at 10:20 PM

:( Call your local police departments non-emergency line and ask what to do.

Stay positive. :)

It's amazing how people don't hold themselves to the standards they set for others.

carygrantfan
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 10:20 PM

here's praying for you.

little.miss.mom
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 10:21 PM

Call local police and highway patrol to find out about wrecks.

afwife2005
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 10:21 PM

bump

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)