Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

WHY????????????????

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 8:37 PM
  • 19 Replies

Well I received my first cs payment payment about a week ago, well tonight my ex calls me and is upset because they took money out of his check. ( he didnt know they were going to) His current gf had wrote a check and was supposed to cover the check with his payroll check. Because they took the money the payroll check was not enough to cover the check that she wrote so the check bounced and also his rent check bounced. So he calls tonight not to talk to his kids or ask how they are but to ask me to return the cs payment, when I told him no he   yelled and cursed at me and then reminded me that he should not have to pay cs anyways because he wants to sign over his rights to the kids. He said with the five kids that his gf has and the one she is pregnant with he cant afford to take care of our four kids. Ughh I didnt know we were supposed to choose when we wanted to have the responsibility of parenting. I  just dont understand how a parent can throw away their children and want to raise someone elses kids. Sorry just had to vent. I just dont understand, he wanted these kids he was the one that talked me into getting pregnant.

by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 8:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kk_bella
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 8:39 PM

Oy vey. I'm so sorry.

Amybelle

.....tell him "Boo-Hoo, get over it" 

cjsmom0206

lol....just be glad you are not dealing with the 10 kids total that he is....what an ass. 

pety
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 8:40 PM

I'm sorry to hear that!

People like him shouldn't be blessed with having children.

How can he even be thinking about having more? He should have had a vasectomy!!!

greenie63
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 8:44 PM

LOL I would have said "Thanks for a good laugh." Then hang up.

raegansmom
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 8:45 PM

Wow!  Your poor kids!  What a jerkface!!! 

jenzachsam
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 8:47 PM

I would have said this to him.  He should have kept it in his pants then.  If he can't take care of the 4 he's got then what in the hell is he thinking of having another one with her for?  Seriously tell him to pay up and shut-up.  He's trying to weasel his way out of cs by signing over his rights, I don't know if legally he can do that.  The judge has to hear his reasons why, but will deny him because of it.  He has to be abusive in order to terminate his rights.

"No pain, no gain".  Jen, wife to Sam.  Mom to Zachary, Daniel, and Jasper.  Jasper has Mild Pulmonary Valve Stenosis. 

mysti26
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 8:48 PM

All I have to say is Wow what an ass

Allergic2Stupid
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 8:50 PM

Ugh what a JERK!  DO NOT give him money back.  He OWES you child support and you shouldn't have to deal with anything else to do with him.

I have never understood how any parent can just walk away from their kids.  But I'm betting the kids will be better off without him if he has no interest in them.  Good luck!

luv_my_xiya
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 8:50 PM

did you incur any fees when the check bounced 

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)