Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

One heck of a night

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 8:54 PM
  • 5 Replies

Tonight is just one of those nights.  First my brother and his ex girlfriend have a big fight and are putting their son in the middle of it.  Then my 17yo sister breaks the news that she is pregnant.  SO and I are just in a daze.  I'm ready for today to be over!  Anyone else have a drama filled day? 

baby 1stholiday

by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 8:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
kryssiruss
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 8:57 PM

not today but let me tell you I've never been happier that the holidays are past us. DH is still sporting a shiner from x-mas eve. 

michelle121003
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 8:58 PM

My big drama was New Years Eve...totally sucked!!

1busymomma03
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 8:59 PM

I've had a drama filled week..lol. My DH left me on Friday night.. Today was the first day he has seen the kids since early Friday morning. When he brought them back home they were asking if Daddy could come home.. I just told him that we didn't need to talk about that right now..that everything would be ok and I hugged them.. They later told me that he had told them to say that to me, and he also told them that he wasn't at home because I have issues and I argue with him.. I could kick his ass for putting the kids in the middle of our argument.

Sorry you had such a drama filled day. I hope tomorrow is better for you.

savedbygrace316
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 9:13 PM

OK I HAVE to hear this story!

Quoting kryssiruss:

not today but let me tell you I've never been happier that the holidays are past us. DH is still sporting a shiner from x-mas eve. 

baby 1stholiday

savedbygrace316
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 9:15 PM

OMG I can't believe he did that!  I hope things can get better for you and your family.

Quoting 1busymomma03:

I've had a drama filled week..lol. My DH left me on Friday night.. Today was the first day he has seen the kids since early Friday morning. When he brought them back home they were asking if Daddy could come home.. I just told him that we didn't need to talk about that right now..that everything would be ok and I hugged them.. They later told me that he had told them to say that to me, and he also told them that he wasn't at home because I have issues and I argue with him.. I could kick his ass for putting the kids in the middle of our argument.

Sorry you had such a drama filled day. I hope tomorrow is better for you.

baby 1stholiday

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)