Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

spin off.EDITED..NOT*****...........Stop Posting+Stop Replying=Stop Judging.

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 8:56 PM
  • 34 Replies

IMO...

If you don't want people to judge...don't share your story...Unfortunately...people are curious (as am I) and if they see something that they DON'T UNDERSTAND/OR GET..they will ask questions to become more informed ....I guess it is better than being Ignorant........

again...JMO

Click the Pic..and have some fun!

by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 8:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
maciymommieof3
by Ruby Member on Jan. 3, 2010 at 9:00 PM

bump

mommasbabies77
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 9:01 PM
Asking questions is fine.

Telling someone they are a bad mother or that they are stupid or something bc you don't agree with their ideas/actions is entirely different.

Sorry dear, two totally different things.

wickedfiress
by Ruby Member on Jan. 3, 2010 at 9:01 PM

EVERYONE "judges." To say you don't is just silly. You use your judgement to determine what type of person you want to be, who you find acceptable to be friends with, what car to purchase... etc.

It's amazing how people don't hold themselves to the standards they set for others.

amber0678
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 9:01 PM

hmmmm, im gonna have to catch up here.....dont know whats goin on, but i do agree with you.  

CafeMom Tickers

Iconoclast
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 9:02 PM

and to add:  People do not know you and the info you omit from your post sometimes will but most of the time will not be assumed.   

amber0678
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 9:03 PM

oh, but was there name calling? thats not cool. still, i have no idea what this spun off of...so i guess ill go find out.... ;) 

CafeMom Tickers

blsdbyangel07
by Evil Food Lady on Jan. 3, 2010 at 9:04 PM

Uh wtf..  People need to realize that nobody is perfect and need to stop judging.  Plain and simple.  Nobody is perfect.  Everyone makes mistakes.  Everyone parents differently.  Everyone believes in something different.  You get my drift.  Everyone is different.  Just because you disagree with the way I parent doesn't give anyone right to judge me!   Oh and there's a huge different between asking a question and judging someone..  Ehh question all you want but telling me i'm going to hell having a biracial child out of wedlock is being pure ignorant! 

LuvmySFSGT
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 9:04 PM

I agree 100%!

And please get your story straight BEFORE you post.

maciymommieof3
by Ruby Member on Jan. 3, 2010 at 9:05 PM

thats just as well...b/c I don't know whats going on either...i saw "stop judging" and this is what I thought of!

Quoting amber0678:

hmmmm, im gonna have to catch up here.....dont know whats goin on, but i do agree with you.  

mommasbabies77
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 9:06 PM
Quoting wickedfiress:

EVERYONE "judges." To say you don't is just silly. You use your judgement to determine what type of person you want to be, who you find acceptable to be friends with, what car to purchase... etc.

You are absolutely right. I think, however, that when people judge in here they tend to be rude and inconsiderate.
Perhaps the problem doesn't lie in judging people but rather with courtesy and respect even if you do disagree. Respect is a dying trait, I'm afraid.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)