Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice needed.....Input wanted.....Opinions welcome!

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 9:08 PM
  • 14 Replies

Though it will be about six months we are discussing purchasing a minivan.  We had one in the past but switched to a car and it is just too small for everyday transportation.  We are thinking about the 2001 Dodge Caravan.  We want to keep our payments as low as we can but also have it paid off before it needs replaced.  Any thoughts on this van?  Thank you.

by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 9:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
love_my_family
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 9:21 PM

bump.......these are like a dime a dozen where I live......I would assume someone on here has had one or currently owns one and has an opinion.

lilmama22806
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 9:31 PM

I don't have any info about it, we desperately need a minivan too. Our car is wayy too small for all 5 of us. The whole back row of our car is car seats LOL I will bump for you though:)

love_my_family
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 9:44 PM

bump again.

brvdsmom
by Bronze Member on Jan. 3, 2010 at 9:46 PM

we have a 2006 kia sedona and I wouldn't trade it for anything! It has so much room it's amazing!

alishabear0808
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 9:49 PM

i used to have an 2002 Grand Caravan... It was a good van, ran good, didnt really have any problems with it... the few repairs that had to get done were quite costly though!

CarlyQ
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 9:49 PM

Don't know about the caravan but we just bought a 2007 Chrysler Town & Country this summer with only 9,000 miles on it and love it! Got a great deal ($11,000), it was like new, and we haven't had any problems with it *knocks on wood*

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

Click the flower to see my blog:
jesilovdol
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 9:51 PM

we have an 08 odyssey and love it! they are all different - good luck finding what works for you! :)

ddenier
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 9:58 PM

I have a 1991 Caravan and my mom has a 92...They are wonderful vans! Got us cross-country for years every summer and I am from a family of 6. The Chrysler Town and Country is the same exact van just a different label on it.  Definately go for it if you want a van

love_my_family
by on Jan. 4, 2010 at 5:09 PM

bump

love_my_family
by on Jan. 5, 2010 at 5:31 PM

bump one last time.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)