Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

braxton hicks at 23 weeks??

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 9:29 PM
  • 4 Replies

im 23 weeks pregnant with identical twins. i dont know what they feel like but whenever i get up from sitting or even when i just stand for a few minutes it feels like i have a walking cramp (you know, when you try to exercise but are too out of shape lol). it feels different than round ligament pain and it doesnt really hurt. when it sit it feels like i just got done doing a billion crunches and when i stand it feels like those walking cramps. help!

by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 9:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
LiLmOmMiE08
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 9:50 PM

I had the same thing around 20 some weeks... my doctor said its normal as long as its irregular. otherwise call your doctor

usmclife58
by Gold Member on Jan. 3, 2010 at 9:54 PM

I had BHC's starting at 20w 2d. They suck!

madelyns_momma
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 10:41 PM

My BHC started around 13 weeks. I could tell when I was having them because every single morning I'd wake up with a lump on my right side that was rock hard and after a minute or so it would relax. I started paying attention to the sensation I was feeling and noticed them throughout the day. This was realized with my first baby.

murphy.smommy
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 10:46 PM

seems like im having them every now and again too! im asking my doctor tomorrow about them like if its too early to start having them

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)