Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tax return question

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 9:31 PM
  • 5 Replies

If hubby is deployed and i dont have POA I can still file online without him right ?

usually we go to HR Block but i will probably need POA if i go in have them do it. I know the first year we were married i sent all the stuff to my mom and she did it online for us.

big smile miniI love editing photos ! If you would like one done send me a PM big smile mini

by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 9:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
christiea
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 9:34 PM

If your filing online then Yes. As long as you have all the info!

Married to my Prince Charming 9-11-05

Blessed with a Princess 4-22-06

Blessed with a Prince 3-22-07

NavyWifey122305
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 9:35 PM

ok ty thats what i thought

Quoting christiea:

If your filing online then Yes. As long as you have all the info!

big smile miniI love editing photos ! If you would like one done send me a PM big smile mini

christiea
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 9:36 PM

YW :) 

Married to my Prince Charming 9-11-05

Blessed with a Princess 4-22-06

Blessed with a Prince 3-22-07

Cressida
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 9:40 PM

I filed my brothers online last year. I cant remember if he was still in Basic or if he was onto AIT but i know he was till in MO. I even had a question and called the IRS and they answered my questions since i had all his info. He is going to ask about his coming tax return because he is deployed, and if he cant do it hes going to have me do it again.

My brother and Mason

Italy Bound Until 08/2011

Seanswife05
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 10:44 PM

We do ours on www.taxslayer.com. It's free for military and we get our refund deposited to our account pretty quick. I've done ours while dh has been deployed without a problem. You just need to have all the basic info. which I'm sure you know anyway. We've used that website the past 4 years, and even 2 years ago when we had to do an amendment after we found out that our PCS was on a different W2 they were very helpful. We didn't get the W2 for the PCS until after we had already received our refund and we just called their 800 number on the website and they walked us through it. We'll be using them again this year.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)