Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mean things we do to our kids

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 9:32 PM
  • 12 Replies

So dh is sitting on the couch eating a bowl of ice cream and dd came up to him and asked for a bite... joking dh made a gross face and said yucky every time he took a bite. DD smiled and kept asking for a bite... as a last resort dh said ouch! HOT! ... all the while I'm rolling and dd isnt buying it...haha. He gave in and is now eating his ice cream but the whole account was hilarious. SO do you try to trick your kids? and does it work.....

rolling on floor

by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 9:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ronandamy1
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 9:34 PM

This is horrible but my 3 year old ds is allergic to nuts....soooo, if I am eating or drinking something that I don't want to share I just tell him it has nuts in it and he leaves me alone. Man, I feel awful admitting that lol 

NavyWifey122305
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 9:34 PM

every night i lie to my son when he askes me to bring him chocolate milk for bed ( we dont give n e thing at bed time) I tell him i have to go milk the cow and i will be back, but i never go back till the morning lol

big smile miniI love editing photos ! If you would like one done send me a PM big smile mini

MsRich0225
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 9:36 PM

I just played airplane with DD and didn't realize she was dizzy afterwards. I'm not gonna do it again but her face afterwards was hilarious! Especially since she smiled afterwards.

luv_my_xiya
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 9:38 PM

lol we do the same thing with dd, and she doesnt care either..she will still ask for the food...i feel bad about this one, but if i ask for a hug or kiss and she says no, i will make a pouty face and she will come to me and say "you ok mommy?" then pat me on the back and gives me a hug...im so mean, lol 

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

NoahsMomma6807
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 9:39 PM

My son is currently hollering MOMMY from his bedroom.. At the top of his lungs.. For NO reason.. And I'm ignoring him.. I'm a stressed out single mother raising a redheaded hellian by myself.. Lord please help me.. =/

OH and lets not forget all the times he jumps on my bed right to the edge and I tell him I'm going to laugh when he falls off and busts his face because I've told him 50 million times to stop.. There's lots more but >shrugs< I'm just a mean mommy! =)

SAMNMAYASMOM
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 9:42 PM

I scare them when they least expect it. LOL... I can't help it, but it's soooo funny. Especially when they get mad that I scared them.

SAMNMAYASMOM
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 9:44 PM

Yeah, that doesn't work on my kids! LOL... I have to bribe them with candy or something they want if I really want a kiss or hug that they won't give. hehehe...

Quoting luv_my_xiya:

lol we do the same thing with dd, and she doesnt care either..she will still ask for the food...i feel bad about this one, but if i ask for a hug or kiss and she says no, i will make a pouty face and she will come to me and say "you ok mommy?" then pat me on the back and gives me a hug...im so mean, lol 

WLNL0507
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 9:56 PM

I threw my 5 year old into a mountain of soft snow today, he landed face first, oops....he was laughing hysterically though. Then I let him push me into it :o)

ErikaM27
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 9:57 PM

Yeah I tell him that it's spicy if I don't want to share or I've told my ds it had a roach for example a candy and he's not allowed to have candy too much yeah it works. LOL

darcyk10
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 9:59 PM

I just made dd walk to the living room after she woke up expecting one of us to pick her up. She stood there by her bed and sulked for a few minutes throwing dolls and finally used her legs lol. She has been very crabby and throwing fits over everything. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)