Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

hair help! I need a new do!

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 9:41 PM
  • 14 Replies

I am sooooo tired of my hair!!!  I need a new hairstyle bad.  I usually have my hair like it is in the pics below, but with shorter layers in it.  Or....I just cut it to shoulder length with layers.  I wont be dying my hair though.  I just think its a waste of money for something I dont have time to upkeep.  Plus, I like my natural color  ; )

So, here are a few pics from New Years Eve with my hair down.  Its a little frizzy....but I wasnt really caring at the moment, LOL.

by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 9:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jenniamigo
by Platinum Member on Jan. 3, 2010 at 9:48 PM

Jennifer Aniston Freaks Out About A Gray Hair

andreaRC
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 10:03 PM

Thats actually what I always want to get....I just never do for some reason.  I guess I get something close, but not quite.   Thank you!!

andreaRC
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 10:30 PM

Really?! No one else?  I need more ideas ladies!!  Help a girl out!

MATTJOESMOM
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 10:32 PM

try a cute chin length bob with shorter side swept bangs :)

andreaRC
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 10:56 PM

Quoting MATTJOESMOM:

try a cute chin length bob with shorter side swept bangs :)

I think i will go to taaz.com and try this hairstyle on myself.  I have never tried a hairstyle like that before.  I have had it chin length before, but it was pretty much an even, one length bob.  It was really cute....took a lot of maintenance though!

Thanks for the idea!  Im going to take a pic so i can try it!

AshMomToShawn
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 10:59 PM

I think for the shape of your face a shorter style would look amazing.

andreaRC
by on Jan. 4, 2010 at 4:46 PM

I just wanted to bump this again to see if anyone else had some ideas for me!!  I did some makeovers on taaz.com but i cant for the life of me figure out how to save the pics to my computer.  I thought i did.....just cant find where they saved to!

So, ladies....anyone else have an opinion for me!?

Also, after doing the makeovers on taaz.com.....i am tempted to dye my hair brown, lol!!

crwspringer
by Platinum Member on Jan. 4, 2010 at 4:49 PM

big bangs are always a easy yet dramatic look.  When i had mine everyone said how much younger and thinner i looked.  You do need a trim every 3 or 4 weeks though (most places will do complimentary).

i run so bangs just weren't working out for me, but I loved the look

3earthangels
by on Jan. 4, 2010 at 4:53 PM

I think I'd go for a cute chin length bob with tons of layers. Even flip the ends out.

I just did a dramatic hair makeover and it's sooooo exciting! Good luck with yours!!

3earthangels
by on Jan. 4, 2010 at 4:56 PM

Quoting andreaRC:

I just wanted to bump this again to see if anyone else had some ideas for me!!  I did some makeovers on taaz.com but i cant for the life of me figure out how to save the pics to my computer.  I thought i did.....just cant find where they saved to!

So, ladies....anyone else have an opinion for me!?

Also, after doing the makeovers on taaz.com.....i am tempted to dye my hair brown, lol!!

That's what I just did! I'll show you... This is before.

And now after. Dying really isn't that hard to keep up with, you should go for it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)