Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How many times

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 10:01 PM
  • 4 Replies

do you call everyone to dinner ?

I say "dinners ready" to let everyone know if I have to say it more then 2 times i eat without everyone.

big smile miniI love editing photos ! If you would like one done send me a PM big smile mini

by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 10:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
wickedfiress
by Ruby Member on Jan. 3, 2010 at 10:03 PM

I usually don't have to.. because everyone is up my ass asking when it's going to be ready... LOL

It's amazing how people don't hold themselves to the standards they set for others.

pasteeater
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 10:05 PM

Once.  My family knows to come when I call them. I'm not a recorder and I don't repeat.

NavyWifey122305
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 10:06 PM

same here i get the " is it ready yet?" about 20 times every night i even give the 5 min warning and STILL i have to call them over and over to the table. so after about a month of calling them 5+ times i now say screw it sometimes i dont even tell them its ready i figure if they dont know when 5 min is up then they can have cold food lol

Quoting wickedfiress:

I usually don't have to.. because everyone is up my ass asking when it's going to be ready... LOL

big smile miniI love editing photos ! If you would like one done send me a PM big smile mini

Hrivera5
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 10:07 PM

Same here LOL!

Quoting wickedfiress:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)