Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What is the WORST name MURDER you ever got?

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 10:06 PM
  • 74 Replies

A substitute teacher once called out dairy when she meant to say my name Darcy lol. What is the worst anyone ever murdered your name? Also tell us your name too.

OH I forgot to add my dd her name is Brianna. People always say Bri-AUH-Nuh. I think there is a different spelling for that pronounciation. Maybe not but it doesnt bother me to bad but it is kind of annoying when you tell them its bri-ANNA like its spelled and they still say it the other way.

Hubbys name is Craig and people like to call him Greg or Crag

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 10:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Beautifulnewmom
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 10:09 PM

well i have been daniel, dani-yelle my name is Danielle lol... now spelling murder my last name no one seems to think the obvious if i say my name is sender that means sender lol i get cinder sinder sander cender lol im like sender like u send something lol...

casah4
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 10:09 PM

Mine's not too bad.  My name is Ann and people always call me Amy. Even if I'm wearing a name tag. LOL

darcyk10
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 10:10 PM

oh man my married name gets murdered all the time lol

mommy2-3kiddos
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 10:10 PM

I've gotten Jean & Jane a lot....interesting since I have one of the most common names on the planet lol...

darcyk10
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 10:11 PM

lol thats pretty bad.

Quoting casah4:

Mine's not too bad.  My name is Ann and people always call me Amy. Even if I'm wearing a name tag. LOL

kk_bella
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 10:12 PM

My first name is Kathryn. I'm not even sure WHAT she said, but one subsistute was so confused, she said something like "K....a?.....ty?...k....hay....tharwin....."

*blank stare*

momofhnd
by Nugget Nabber on Jan. 3, 2010 at 10:12 PM

not my name but i remember on the news one time he was supposed to say HOT AIR MASSES, but it came out HOT MARE ASSES... It was sooo funny..

mrs.ramirez
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 10:12 PM

My childhood love (crush)...used to call me Nik-Dick.

My name is Nikki.

I'd just melt when he called me this...ahhhhh *swoon*....

Remember Dax.
  Help run St. Jude for 1 day!

Jrasifarmer
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 10:13 PM

Okay, we will go with my maiden name....Becky Buck.

I had a teacher literally WRITE my name Bucky Beck on my report card.

Lots of people are afraid to say Buck (because it rhymes with more than just Duck).  I used to get Book or Bach alot.

Stay at Home Mom of THREE Beautiful little girls....Alex (9yr), Sami (3yr), and Bella (9mo).  These girls are my life. Happily married to a man I have known since grade school.  I love every minute of our crazy life.

wickedfiress
by Ruby Member on Jan. 3, 2010 at 10:13 PM

I can't recall anyone mis-pronouncing it, but everyone mis-spells it at first. :) Kellie

It's amazing how people don't hold themselves to the standards they set for others.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)