Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

yay! i got an ipod touch

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 10:15 PM
  • 16 Replies

im really not all that into ipods..ive had a nano for a while. but about a year ago my hubby was on a team building exercise up in the mountains and he fell into a river (lol) and his ipod was in his pocket. it stopped working...so we bought him a new one and the broken one has been in my dd's toy box since. well my dads girlfriend found out and said to let her take it to the apple store and see what they say. so she took it there, they took it apart and looked at it..said there was no sign of water damage (hehe) and that the battery just went capoot...so they replaced it FOR FREE! im actually really excited now..i forgot about how many places have free wifi these days, and it will be cool to be connected to instant messengers at those places since dh is deployed...just had to share! :)

by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 10:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
imthatgirl728
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 10:18 PM

We got my 9yo one for xmas. I love playing with it. The voice comand blows my mind, I use it even when theres no reason to, lol.

So which apps are you using that you love?

lillucysmommy
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 10:21 PM

I got one a few months ago and I love it.  We have wifi at work so I can check e-mails and Facesbook on lunch and breaks. 

kiralyn
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 10:41 PM

i dont have it yet..my dad is bringing it over tomorrow. but i love playing pool on my husbands lol. i am going to have to find out about all the apps! do you have any recomendations??

Quoting imthatgirl728:

We got my 9yo one for xmas. I love playing with it. The voice comand blows my mind, I use it even when theres no reason to, lol.

imthatgirl728
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 10:44 PM

My faves are Uno and Unblock me. I also like sims3 and ipark it. I havent seen pool I may have to look that up.

Quoting kiralyn:

i dont have it yet..my dad is bringing it over tomorrow. but i love playing pool on my husbands lol. i am going to have to find out about all the apps! do you have any recomendations??

Quoting imthatgirl728:

mommybug77
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 10:44 PM

I was going to get a touch but decided the iphone made more sense. I love mine.

halleys_mommy_1
by +Logan on Jan. 3, 2010 at 10:45 PM

Quoting imthatgirl728:

Really?! I didnt know touch's had voice comands!

imthatgirl728
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 10:49 PM

Quoting halleys_mommy_1:

Quoting imthatgirl728:

The 32gb and 64gb do, not the 8.

halleys_mommy_1
by +Logan on Jan. 3, 2010 at 11:01 PM

Quoting imthatgirl728:

Quoting halleys_mommy_1:

Quoting imthatgirl728:

I have the 16

imthatgirl728
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 11:04 PM

Quoting halleys_mommy_1:

Quoting imthatgirl728:

Quoting halleys_mommy_1:

Quoting imthatgirl728:

I have the 16

There isn't a 16 touch?

halleys_mommy_1
by +Logan on Jan. 3, 2010 at 11:07 PM

Quoting imthatgirl728:

Quoting halleys_mommy_1:

Quoting imthatgirl728:

Quoting halleys_mommy_1:

Quoting imthatgirl728:

I have the 16

There isn't a 16 touch?

http://www.google.com/products/catalog?hl=en&source=hp&q=16gb+ipod+touch&um=1&ie=UTF-8&cid=8567997619180287211&ei=dWlBS4vtHdHRlAfi5aWeBw&sa=X&oi=product_catalog_result&ct=result&resnum=3&ved=0CC4Q8wIwAg#ps-sellers

LOL yeah there is. =)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)