Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

WHAT ARE YOUR PERIOD PROBLEMS?IS THERE ONE THING THATS THE WORST?

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 10:34 PM
  • 40 Replies

Mine is cramping very bad I could scream!!!What can i do to ease this crap?

by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 10:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
misssy2000
by Ruby Member on Jan. 3, 2010 at 10:35 PM

I cant find mine. lol I have been pregnant or breastfeeding the past five years. I don't think I have had a years worth of periods in the last five years. When it did come back while I was breastfeeding it was bi monthly. When I had a period before kids I thought it was the worst pain ever I had to take Motrin to deal with it but after contractions, after birth pains, childbirth, pregnancy, in the rare occasion that I do get one it doesn't feel like anything. I dont have to take anything for it becuase I dont feel an differnt. The only changes I notice now is that my milk seems to disappear. Sorry I am no help I am a freak of nature.

lovinmyboys...
by Gold Member on Jan. 3, 2010 at 10:35 PM

devilhormones 

CafeMom Tickersbunch of roses

luv_my_xiya
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 10:36 PM

it hasnt been on since september, but im not complaining...but my big complaint is that it was on everyday for 15 months straight after i had dd

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

darcyk10
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 10:37 PM

I feel like I have to puke sometimes

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

mellissacook
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 10:39 PM

I have endometriosis so pretty much every part is bad!

AmandaNaus
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 10:39 PM

Clots.Big Clots

mellissacook
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 10:40 PM

Have you tried a hot bath or heating pads? That seems to work best for me. Also, those heating pads that you can stick to your clothes so you can still do what you need to do and get the heat.

Quoting LEMONS:

Mine is cramping very bad I could scream!!!What can i do to ease this crap?

torttia
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 10:42 PM

I have had my period for 6 months strait!

Daisypath Wedding tickers
samgoss
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 10:44 PM

My boobs get super sore, to the point where I can barely wear a bra without wincing every time i move.   Also my chin breaks out really bad like a week before I start, it is disgusting.

I have heard that if you have really severe cramps then to eat 2-3 hershey kisses, or to lie on your back with a pillow beneath you and stretch your arms over your head for a few minutes...

SoldierMom86
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 10:44 PM

Leg cramps. They are God-awful. Midol and Pamprin work somewhat. 

-Ashley, 23-y/o Soldier, Army Wife, and Mother to a 3 y/o miracle boy, Azriel (survivor of Gastroschisis, SBS, and a triple organ transplant.) I am a vaxing, non-ERF, pro-life, part-time college student, COMMON SENSE type mother.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)