Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Turbo Jam?

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 10:41 PM
  • 12 Replies

Has anyone tried the workout program, Turbo Jam by Beach body? Did it work??

by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 10:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
crazytexan
by Silver Member on Jan. 3, 2010 at 10:43 PM

I just started using it, not too bad. The hardest part for me is keeping the form all the time.

A good marriage is like a casserole, only those responsible for it really know what goes in it.

--Anonymous

alexhuntercody
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 10:44 PM

tried it coudn't do it stopped it. lol

1stTimeMomHolly
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 10:51 PM
I did it for several months, 6 days a week and had absolutely no results. Don't get me wrong, it was a lot of fun and I could definitely feel the workout but that was about it. I don't think I was keeping the exact, perfect form - I tried my hardest, but I think it's almost impossible to do it like you're supposed to do to get the results. That might have just been me tho.

clovismommy25
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 10:55 PM

I was wondering the same thing, my nana got ALL of the videos at a yard sale and gave them to me! Most are still in the wrapper! So I haven't started them, I wanted to do a little research on them!So here is a bump!

I am Magen,  a 21 year old, former teen mommy with two children(Amon and Ryan),married to(Dustin) my jr high sweat heart, the father of both my children,high school graduate,uncovered exclusively & extended public breastfeeding, (because my children deserve better than crap in a can ), baby wearing, co-sleeping, CIO is cruel, extended rear facing,extended harnessing, vaccinating, circumcising, thumb sucking encouraging, disposable diaper using, lets my kids trash the house, then picks it up for them, going to public school, doesn't force church but believes in God, goes to bed angry, does not fold laundry, loves to organize, listen to heavy metal and country, reads constantly, plays world of war craft with my husband, pro-life, child abuse survivor(NOT victim), republican, home owning, living my American dream, stay at home mommy!

VAMPLUVR3
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 11:01 PM

That sucks girl :( I'm sorry. I know, it can be so frustrating to work your butt off and not get results. That's the problem that I was having with my other workouts, so I thought I would try something different.

Quoting 1stTimeMomHolly:

I did it for several months, 6 days a week and had absolutely no results. Don't get me wrong, it was a lot of fun and I could definitely feel the workout but that was about it. I don't think I was keeping the exact, perfect form - I tried my hardest, but I think it's almost impossible to do it like you're supposed to do to get the results. That might have just been me tho.

ERNAProud
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 11:11 PM

Next year, when we build our house, I am putting in a stripper pole and getting those stripper exercising videos.

I have turbo jam, and I tried it, but I am having to work up to it, lol. I can not complete the entire workout yet. I used to be very physical, then I got in a car wreck, got prego, and quit smoking all at the same time. I could not do anything for  a while and the weight just piled on. Well, now that I feel better I have some weight to lose and I am out of shape.

VAMPLUVR3
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 11:18 PM

Dang girl...you did go through alot!!! After I had my last daughter (I have 3 kids), I lost the baby weight. Then, I quit smoking and put on a good 15 to 20 lbs. Have not been able to loose it for the life of me. I am getting extremely frustrated and hoping that I can find something that works for me!! lol

Quoting ERNAProud:

Next year, when we build our house, I am putting in a stripper pole and getting those stripper exercising videos.

I have turbo jam, and I tried it, but I am having to work up to it, lol. I can not complete the entire workout yet. I used to be very physical, then I got in a car wreck, got prego, and quit smoking all at the same time. I could not do anything for  a while and the weight just piled on. Well, now that I feel better I have some weight to lose and I am out of shape.

VAMPLUVR3
by on Jan. 4, 2010 at 12:23 PM

Heather0816
by on Jan. 12, 2010 at 9:16 AM

I have done Turbo Jam in the past and had amazing results. I actually ended up with a 6 pack, it was amazing. When we moved I stopped eating correctly and didn't exercise so I got "soft" again.  I recent;y started back up again in the last week I have lost 5 lbs so I know its doing what its supposed to again. Just remember if you start, make sure you have a good diet  or else the results won't be what you want them to be. Another video I suggest is Jillian Michael's 30 day shred. It doesn't cost a whole lot and it is well worth it.

Follow me to,  Army Wives Do It With Pride

VAMPLUVR3
by on Jan. 12, 2010 at 9:56 AM

Thank you girl :)

Quoting Heather0816:

I have done Turbo Jam in the past and had amazing results. I actually ended up with a 6 pack, it was amazing. When we moved I stopped eating correctly and didn't exercise so I got "soft" again.  I recent;y started back up again in the last week I have lost 5 lbs so I know its doing what its supposed to again. Just remember if you start, make sure you have a good diet  or else the results won't be what you want them to be. Another video I suggest is Jillian Michael's 30 day shred. It doesn't cost a whole lot and it is well worth it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)