Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what is wrong with me?

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 10:55 PM
  • 3 Replies

ok so forgive me looking like crap obviously in the pix to follow... but last night randomly i closed my eyes tight and my right lower eyelid was kind of hurting ... hubby looked and said it looked fine... today i was looking things up online and figured it may be a stye but there isn't a bump or anything... i've rinsed my eye with warm water and saline solution, put warm compress on and no make up today (not that i wear much anyways)... it's not hurting so much now but it's looking pink to me... my husband is convinced it's nothing and i got something in my eye or i'm getting some kind of allergy...if it's not getting better in the next day or so i'm going to go in and get it looked at but i'm wondering if anyone has any insight.

THANKS

and here are a couple pix (and again sorry i look all scary lol)

by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 10:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
mae_01_sw
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 11:00 PM

Most likely a stye. I had one about 3 weeks ago. Mine was on my top part of my eyelid. For the first like 4 daysI couldn't see anything wrong with my eye. Just if I would touch around it, it felt really, really bruised. Then the the small bump finally came. It was just a small hard bump that felt like the skin was dry on it and after it showed up it didn't hurt anymore but kind of itchy and was red. I didn't have it looked at or anything but I assumed that's what it was and it went away on its own. Hope this helps!

michelle121003
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 11:02 PM

Looks like a sty or a pimple...there are still hair follicles to get clogged there.  Just putting warm compress does not make it go right away.  It may take a few days.

CarterMommy
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 11:07 PM

bleh ok thanks ladies :) i'll just keep up what i've been doing then and hope it goes away soon! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)