Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My mom made these for me! What do you think?

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 11:13 PM
  • 15 Replies

So my mom made these for me to use as picture frames. They are just some old windows we found in a building at this house I am in the process of buying. So what do you all think? Cute idea or not your style?

She also made some for herself that are white and have 6 panes. The paint is chipping off and they look more antique-like, but I don't have any pics!

by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 11:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
DomesticDoll
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 11:14 PM

your mom is awessssooooome!!!!!

love them! 

KT9105

Were they windows or shutters?  A friend of mine used to paint beach scenes on old windows and sell them, they were incredible.

Angee3Monkeys

I like it.  

Bekah062205

i think they are very nice and creative.

MaeHamMomma
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 11:15 PM

Super cute, but more rustic then I would use. 

MommieOf2007

THOSE R CUTE

I'm a 24 yr old Wife To Chris,Mother to Miracle,C.J. and KayLeigh,I Vaxing my kids, I tried to breastfeed but didnt like it and it tired me out. I work from home, I spank when need being, I'm a non smoker and drinker, I support gays rights, I co sleep with my kids, I love reptiles! and I cuss like a sailor.. If you don't like me you can kiss my A$$... I love a good debate.. I have to new twin nephews just born 0ct 2009 there cute as can be! I don't believe in abortion..

toady07

Personally I wouldn't buy them for me - but for the right person I think they are great.

CafeMom Tickers
mae_01_sw
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 11:16 PM

Oh, I guess I'm not sure. They had glass in them so I just assumed they were windows, lol!

Quoting KT9105:

Were they windows or shutters?  A friend of mine used to paint beach scenes on old windows and sell them, they were incredible.

Cherish77
by Cherish on Jan. 3, 2010 at 11:16 PM

Thats super cute. not really my style, but I still like the idea.

pasteeater
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 11:16 PM

Quoting mae_01_sw:

So my mom made these for me to use as picture frames. They are just some old windows we found in a building at this house I am in the process of buying. So what do you all think? Cute idea or not your style?

She also made some for herself that are white and have 6 panes. The paint is chipping off and they look more antique-like, but I don't have any pics!

I like them!  And it will always remind you of when you first bought your home.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)