Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So what do you think???

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 11:37 PM
  • 2 Replies

So we had a wedding to go to yesterday for my little cousin, My Gabriella was a flower girl. As we pulled up I saw a cop car there and was like WTF the wedding hasn't even started and there is already drama? Well we were running a bit late so I just ran with my angel past the cop car, I of course glanced in and recognized the guy in it seeing how almost all the guests were family or friends of the family, and it was this guy name Leo. Well I went about my business getting stuff going because I was in charge of a lot but when I saw Leo's sister I asked what happened. Well she said she was driving and passed a red light and got pulled over, happened to be right by the venue, well they ran her name, her Dh's name and Leos name. Well her DH had a warrant so the took him and they took Leo in for revoking his PAROLE.

Leo is 24, when he was 14 he raped his niece who was 3 years old. He got sent to Juvie and then sent to prison when he was 18 and was there till last year. He is not suppose to put himself around situations where children are there, he is of course allowed to live his life and got PUBLIC places where children might be but cant be around schools, parks, playgrounds or social events where children are around.

I HATE this man. We grew up together he was a good friend and I cant stand to look at him. So i was glad they took him BUT his family( not mine) was pissed saying "why cant they just leave Leo alone, that he was there to celebrate with Family and Friends he wasn't hurting anyone, that he made a mistake as a kid and why cant he live his life freely as an adult."

I was kinda in shock. What do you think????

by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 11:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
-xoxo-
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 11:40 PM

I think what he did was fucking gross for starters. I realize that his family still loves him but he can't just go wherever he pleases now. He has MAJOR paperwork to fill out for the rest of his life if he wants to go anywhere that children might be. I know of a sex offender that had to get permission to even go to the grocery store when he was on probation. It's a serious and sick thing with serious consequences. 

NessaLovesEmma
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 11:43 PM

What he did was not a mistake. He was 14 and knew right from wrong. That is disgusting. Your feelings were right, his family is wrong.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)