Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Need help!

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 11:58 PM
  • 4 Replies

Mine and my husbands 1st anniversary is coming up soon. What is a good gift for him? What did you get your husband on your first anniversary? Oh and what did he get you?

by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 11:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
AMarineLovesMe
by on Jan. 4, 2010 at 12:03 AM

Ugh anniversary... our 1st is the 30th and I have noooooo clue!  Maybe I'll just give him some and call it a night since we've been celibate for the past month LMAO!!

Pregnancy%20ticker
nickynova
by on Jan. 4, 2010 at 12:15 AM

Really no one else? Go figure maybe I should change the title to something with more drama!

KT9105
by on Jan. 4, 2010 at 12:20 AM

We don't do gifts for anniversaries.  Our first year we had dinner at the Melting Pot and walked around downtown Manitou Springs for awhile, our second we went to Vegas.  Year 3 we weren't together.  And last year we were both exhausted between work, school, etc, so we just rented movies and ordered in =)

cuddlebunnymom
by on Jan. 4, 2010 at 12:27 AM

I'm not sure what to get for 1st year.  I would go with something that's he's been wanting and maybe nice dinner.  Or i'm sure if you google it there are some people that follow some kind of list like 20 or 25 being gold or silver kind of thing.  I'm sure there is something on there for 1st.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)