Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Write a letter

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 11:58 PM
  • 1 Replies

To whomever you are pissed off at or whomever you have something to say to but cannot for whatever reason. Here is mine.

Yes, I am angry. NOW I am getting REALLY ANGRY. STOP giving me excuses as to why you cannot get a place to live. We live in a MAJOR METROPOLITAN AREA. You have tons of people in your life who CAN and are WILLING to rent an apartment for you. There are thousands of homes for rent where they do not pull a background check. YOU KNOW THIS because we rented one before we moved here! So stop giving me some fucking sob story about why you can't see the kids because you don't have a place to live when YOU ARE CHOOSING not to get your own place!

STOP telling me that I should decide our custody arrangements. WHY do you want to leave the whole thing up to me? Don't you WANT your children? If you do, then why would you want me to decide when you see them? IT'S CALLED A COMPROMISE ONLY WHEN TWO PEOPLE WORK TOGETHER FOR  A SOLUTION. Me deciding your custody arrangements FOR YOU is NOT a COMPROMISE!

And yes, when you say, "Because I am a grown man", that is your PRIDE getting in the way. YOU are TOO PROUD because you're a 'man', but you DO realize that the reason you can't take the kids for the weekend is because you are CHOOSING NOT to get your own fucking place to live!?

ANd you know what else? WE ARE GETTING A DIVORCE! You are NOT ALLOWED to call my phone ten times  and then get mad at me for not answering in time anymore, OKAY!?!?!

by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 11:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
Allergic2Stupid
by on Jan. 4, 2010 at 12:01 AM

Get im sista!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)