Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

I'm gonna post my bra color on Facebook...EDIT, UPDATE

Posted by on Jan. 6, 2010 at 11:09 PM
  • 160 Replies

Okay, my 40 something year old aunt had this posted on her FB status (beige). I googled it and saw that it was some e-mail where you put your bra color as your status to confuse the "boys."  Seems sort of teenageish to me...? Have you seen this? Did you wonder what the heck it was about? lol

Here is what my aunt said when I asked her about it.

A friend has sent this to several women to post their bra color...and see what kind of responses the MALE friends on here would be...they are all freaking out...one guy said "is this underwear colors"....and we all LOL...they still don't know for sure....one girl wrote silver....now everyone is saying "let's go disco dancing".....tell several of your friends to post it.....it's just a game!!! Funny to see odd colors for bras....

Now they are posting numbers that correspond with what type of underwear they have on... now that is just silly :) Not something I will be partaking in! The bra thing I got after it was explained to me...but the underwear, just no.

STOP NAME CALLING AND BASHGING OR THIS WILL BE GONE!!!

by on Jan. 6, 2010 at 11:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jjones0461
by on Jan. 6, 2010 at 11:14 PM

BUMP 

jjones0461
by on Jan. 6, 2010 at 11:26 PM

bump

CarlyQ
by on Jan. 6, 2010 at 11:27 PM

Oh! So that is why a friend of mine posted "RED" and that was it. But why would that confuse the boys?

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

Click the flower to see my blog:
mama310583
by on Jan. 6, 2010 at 11:27 PM
Quoting jjones0461:

BUMPĀ 

pamelam20
by Silver Member on Jan. 6, 2010 at 11:27 PM

My mom said it had something to do with breast cancer awareness

Mel30248
by on Jan. 6, 2010 at 11:28 PM

My friend just sent me a message about this little gag not sure if I want to participate just yet.

JenniferZiemba
by on Jan. 6, 2010 at 11:29 PM

White (I'm boring)

CarlyQ
by on Jan. 6, 2010 at 11:31 PM

Found this on Yahoo answers:

Yes, all the girls are putting the color of the bra that they're wearing as they're status. The following message has been sent to so many many many girls around Facebook. Plz copy and paste it then send it to all the girls you know on Facebook.

The message is: right girls let's have some fun. write the color of the bra you're wearing right now as your status on fb and dont tell the boys. they will be wondering what all the girls are doing with colors as their status. forward this to all the girls online
  • 1 week ago

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

Click the flower to see my blog:
jjones0461
by on Jan. 6, 2010 at 11:35 PM

I guess because they will wonder what they are talking about?? Who knows.

Quoting CarlyQ:

Oh! So that is why a friend of mine posted "RED" and that was it. But why would that confuse the boys?

jjones0461
by on Jan. 6, 2010 at 11:35 PM

But how?

Quoting pamelam20:

My mom said it had something to do with breast cancer awareness

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)