Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Medicaid wont pay for my plastic surgery???????? What the f!!!!!!!!!

Posted by on Jan. 10, 2010 at 2:39 PM
  • 91 Replies

ever since i had my daughter my boobs droop and my belly is all poochy, plus ive always had a big nose, what the f, i totally need it! its medically necessary for my self esteem and so i can get a man!

LOL

by on Jan. 10, 2010 at 2:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
pageantgirl3
by on Jan. 10, 2010 at 2:40 PM

haha, did you know that they military actually pays for some of their people to get plastic surgery done?

Heather : Click here to read my weight loss story! Click the picture if you married/got engaged to your hubby within a year!

Mamasgirl524

I know... Man I had all this shit done and my friend told me that if I my medicaid would backtrack and pay for it and they wont so fuck it I dont care I already owe 2,000,000 in hospital bills. 

heidi37217

haha my health insurance won't cover it either.

MommyMiaS
by on Jan. 10, 2010 at 2:42 PM

LOL I don't think our health insurance covers plastic surgery either.

Cavalrybaby02
3 moms liked this

Quoting pageantgirl3:

haha, did you know that they military actually pays for some of their people to get plastic surgery done?

That's actually not true.  They will only pay if it's medically necessary or reconstructive.  Not just because you feel you need it.

They DO offer plastic surgery at discounted prices at military hospitals...but Tricare does not "cover" it.

dee0331
1 mom liked this

Do any insurance companies actually pay for cosmetic pastic surgery?

The military will pay for a spouse if it is NEEDED. Such as a breast reduction, but not just for them to look better.

mykidsrock234
1 mom liked this

That is such bullshit.

It will pay for lap band though..

mommyziegler
by on Jan. 10, 2010 at 2:43 PM
1 mom liked this

HAHA i have medicaid and ACTUALLY they will cover some pastic surgeries IF it is a health hazard to you and you have to get a doctor to say it needs to be done..I know someone who got weight loss surgery covered through medicaid and they lost all the weight and now they need a tummy tuck and surprise medicaid is paying for it cause it is medically needed her doctor says

CafeMom Tickers

toddler girl                                 in love                               its a boy

Summer Lynne born 4-22-08    Holly and John married 10-28-07    Baby boy due June 2, 2010

debbie26
by Debbie on Jan. 10, 2010 at 2:43 PM

Yeah my friends hubby is navy and shes getting a breast reduction she doesn't know about a tummy tuck yet or if it will pay for that one but yeah it sucks

northernmommy
by on Jan. 10, 2010 at 2:43 PM

ya know the funny thing is that MA will usally pay for a breast reduction (and the lift the breast) if it can be proven that your breasts are too large and causing other health problems. saggy tummy though i think we are all outa luck lol.

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN