Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

hello

Posted by on Apr. 10, 2007 at 1:08 PM
  • 4 Replies
Hello my name is Brenda married for almost 19 years with 5 children of my own 2 step daughters whom i raised and between the 2 step daughters there are4 grand children. i have four girls aged 17,16,15,&4 years old one son who is 21. My children are my life if it wasn't for them i wouldn't have a life nothing much outside of them although i do love nascar even though i don't get to go to many races but i love to watch. i've been through alot with my kids and my husband.besides being a mother & a wife I am also a sister & a daughter my mother just turned 70 on Easter. Last year i almost lost my sister a day after my 40th birthday she had a aortic aniorism they say it's usually diagnosed on the autopsy table and they did not  expect her to make it through surgery but she did she has made it another year and i am so happy thatshe's with us I am just going on and on I do have one other sister and a brother ad i am the middle child with my brother.any way i sure would like to make friends with other moms my family is big.and not without problems.
by on Apr. 10, 2007 at 1:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
my5
by on Apr. 10, 2007 at 1:15 PM
Hello & welcome to Cafemom! This is a wonderful site with tons of interesting groups to choose from. I'll be married for 20 years this summer. I'm a SAHM with 5 children; ages 16 yrs, 15 yrs, 11 yrs, 9 yrs, & our newest is 4 months old. Have a wonderful day.
Lorann24
by on Apr. 10, 2007 at 1:17 PM
Hi and welcome to cafemom! Im Lori, I have 5 children ages 22, 17, 15, 13, and 10. 4 boys and 1 girl. I also have 1 grand daughter thats almost 3 months old. I love nascar! I have only been to once race in Louden though. But it was very fun. Looking forward to chatting!
Lori
gacgbaker
by on Apr. 10, 2007 at 1:18 PM
Welcome!  It is nice to meet you!  What a wounderful story about your sister!  I am so glad that she made it through and is still here!

Some of the groups that you might want to check out if you get the chance are:

NASCAR moms
NASCAR MOMMIES
Nacar mommas
Step parenting-- I bet you have lots of good advice to give there!
CafeGrandma Group

Hope those help get you started here!

Amber
Pregnancy Group Owner
Chidlren's Health Issues Group Owner

Adnil
by on Apr. 10, 2007 at 1:27 PM
Hi, my name is Linda, and I will be married 18 years this May. I have a 12 year old son. We have 2 hamsters, 2 parakeets and 2 hermit crabs.  I am a middle child of two sisters. 

Linda
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN