Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Good chick flicks.....

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 12:10 AM
  • 17 Replies

What are some good chick flicks to veg out to by yourself? I have netflix on demand and I am sitting here with my plate full of baby kosher dill pickles, baby carrots, fat free cheeses, turkey pepperoni, sugar free dark chocolate hershey kisses, and a huge glass of orange juice. Oh , and fat free ranch dressing:)

So, I am all ready, but I have no idea what to watch! Give me some ideas please!

Remember Malcolm in the Middle?  THATS what kind of a mom *I* am! 

by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 12:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mytrueloveS
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 12:13 AM

I really like He's not that into you

AMarineLovesMe
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 12:15 AM

The Notebook

PS I Love You

Spanglish

Jynnifer292
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 12:16 AM

Quoting ERNAProud:

What are some good chick flicks to veg out to by yourself? I have netflix on demand and I am sitting here with my plate full of baby kosher dill pickles, baby carrots, fat free cheeses, turkey pepperoni, sugar free dark chocolate hershey kisses, and a huge glass of orange juice. Oh , and fat free ranch dressing:)

So, I am all ready, but I have no idea what to watch! Give me some ideas please!

First, what the hell kind of combination of food and drink is that? lol Second, I love Benny and Joon, one of my favorite movies, also, The Princess Bride.

ERNAProud
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 12:18 AM

Quoting Jynnifer292:

Quoting ERNAProud:

First, what the hell kind of combination of food and drink is that? lol Second, I love Benny and Joon, one of my favorite movies, also, The Princess Bride.

Well, I am trying to lose weight and I am starving because I missed dinner (was not feeling well) and I grabbed all of the "health food" I could find, lol.  I know the pickles have lots of sodium, but they are only 5 calories each. 

yeah, i will probably have some acid reflux going on by the a.m. lol

Those are some good movies. I am going to see if I can find them on netflix instant view.

ERNAProud
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 12:19 AM

I have seen the notebook and Spanglish, but not PS I love you, but I know which one that is! I will try it out. SOME movies are available on demand, but not all.

Quoting AMarineLovesMe:

The Notebook

PS I Love You

Spanglish

julls04
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 12:20 AM

the notebook. i cry everytime even tho i know what happens

ERNAProud

I will have to see if they have that one. I have been wanting to see it.

Quoting mytrueloveS:

I really like He's not that into you

CoastieWifePR

he's not that into you is awesome

confessions of a shopaholic, even my husband loved that one lol

all about Steve looks good too, I might watch it soon

Tyler perry's madea movies are awesome too, specially diary of a mad black woman

four Christmases is funny

the proposal is also awesome

nickynova
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 12:21 AM

You've got mail. I know that one is on there and I think it's cute.

ERNAProud
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 12:21 AM

Oh, I know, that is why I am actually trying to avoid it, lol.  Every time I cry a lot I get a bad headache (stuffy sinuses).

Quoting julls04:

the notebook. i cry everytime even tho i know what happens

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)