Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

WOW ... REALLY

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 12:21 AM
  • 8 Replies

haha tonight my 2yrold was in my room and playing around then goe over by my dresser and says looky mommy... i look and he come running up to me with one of my thongs and says i found me some underwears mom haha

by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 12:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
avegajenkins
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 12:23 AM

LOL !

God 2yro boys r nuts!!!  my 2yro DS calls my breast = BUTTS and he laughs when he says it hes like oh mommy butts as he trys to poke LOL hes so silly!!

We Love OUR DADDY he is our HERO...ARMY WIFE & Mom of 3.. Owned by a PUG...Missing our home..NYC

army

Beautifulnewmom
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 12:31 AM

o trust me i know haha he tells me they are his boobies lol

Quoting avegajenkins:

LOL !

God 2yro boys r nuts!!!  my 2yro DS calls my breast = BUTTS and he laughs when he says it hes like oh mommy butts as he trys to poke LOL hes so silly!!

melimommy
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 12:35 AM

My 2 yo boy loves to get into the drawer where I keep all my pads and tampons, and fling them all over my bedroom!

He also likes to casually stick his hand in my clevage!

momx22
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 12:38 AM

lmao! my boys do the same thing they just kinda hold on to my boob as if its some kinda handle bar or something and as far as tampons...their rockets according to my boys lol

Quoting melimommy:

My 2 yo boy loves to get into the drawer where I keep all my pads and tampons, and fling them all over my bedroom!

He also likes to casually stick his hand in my clevage!

Trotterswife
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 12:40 AM

When my ds was about 2 he got into my lingerie(sp) drawer... came walking out of my room in heels and a teddy. We died laughing. Memories, to bad i didnt have the camera around would have been perfect blackmail.

Athenas_mom
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 12:44 AM

When my DD was younger she thought that the only way mommy got boobs was when I wore my bra. When I would lay out my clothes to get dressed in the morning she would run in steal my bra and run around saying 'now you don't have any boobs'.

I'm a baby wearing, co sleeping, organic buying, ERF, had to formula feed cause I never created milk hippie momma of a wonderful energetic 4yr old girl, Athena, a rollie pollie 9 month old boy, Noah, and I'm married to a jazz musican that rocks my world and just happens to be the best dad and stepdad ever, Trevor. I won't tell you how to rasie your kids if you don't tell me how to raise mine.

avegajenkins
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 12:52 AM

LMAO I always say they r like crazy lil ppl, he makes me laugh LOL

Quoting Beautifulnewmom:

o trust me i know haha he tells me they are his boobies lol

Quoting avegajenkins:

LOL !

We Love OUR DADDY he is our HERO...ARMY WIFE & Mom of 3.. Owned by a PUG...Missing our home..NYC

army

Butterfly200821
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 1:01 AM

My son is 14 months old(will be 15 months old on Feb. 3rd) likes to put his hands down my shirt and thinks it's a game when I tell him to get his little hands out of my shirt lol Another thing that he likes to do is lift my shirt up and blow "raspberries" on my belly(I'm 38weeks pregnant with his little sister) lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)