Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So no orgasms for me :(

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 12:25 AM
  • 34 Replies

Due to an anterior placenta, my ob/gyn has restricted me from sex and ORGASMS!!!!!!

What if I have a dirty dream??? And now that I can't sex, it's all I ever wanted :(

WTF am I supposed to do?

by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 12:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
college.mom0f2
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 12:29 AM

I would struggle so hard with that!!!  Good Luck. 

pregnancy due date
begamom
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 12:30 AM

lol...tell me about it! and it's only been 5 days since the dr told me. i just hope it moves so I can resume tha relations.

lol

Hrivera5
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 12:31 AM

Is there something else going on?  i had an anterior placenta with my son and was never told that! 

Dara0820
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 12:32 AM

Weird..because I have an anterior placenta too...and my OB NEVER said I couldn't have sex, or get off..I'd go nuts! LOL! Idk...sounds weird to me. I'm 32 weeks, and still going strong...idk

pregnancy

Dara

oceanus407
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 12:33 AM

surprised  Oh man...I'm so sorry!

Ha! Made you look!

Hrivera5

Or do you mean low-lying placenta or previa?  that would be different I guess...except I had low-lying with my daughter (that did move away from my cervix before I went to deliver...if it didn't move I would have to have a c-section...so they do move)...still wasn't told not to have sex.  but I know everyone's situation is different.

KT9105

You can orgasm from a dream?  Why do I not have this ability and where can I learn it?  It would have made sexless deployments so much better.

Yeah, but I've been there, I was on complete bed and pelvic rest for 6 weeks during my first pregnancy.  How long do you have to suffer through?

begamom
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 12:36 AM

Quoting KT9105:

You can orgasm from a dream?  Why do I not have this ability and where can I learn it?  It would have made sexless deployments so much better.

Yeah, but I've been there, I was on complete bed and pelvic rest for 6 weeks during my first pregnancy.  How long do you have to suffer through?

Hell yeah I can orgasm from a dream!!!!! Thought everyone could?

Right now I have to wait till my next appt on the 9th to see if it moved. He didn't ever mention placenta previa, just anterior placenta, but he DID say it was covering my cervix. To which I replied "well if I have a csection, at least you won't drop my placenta like you did last time"

begamom
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 12:37 AM

Quoting Hrivera5:

Or do you mean low-lying placenta or previa?  that would be different I guess...except I had low-lying with my daughter (that did move away from my cervix before I went to deliver...if it didn't move I would have to have a c-section...so they do move)...still wasn't told not to have sex.  but I know everyone's situation is different.

good to hear it moved!!! I'm trying to psych myself up for a c-section (have 2 kids already, but they both vaginal)

begamom
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 12:38 AM

Oh, and I'm only 18 weeks along...so if it stays that means 22 more weeks of NO SEX!!!!!!!!!!!

AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)