Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Well we don't have a playroom but I finally made a play "area".

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 12:57 AM
  • 17 Replies

What do you think?

I'm kind of hoping it will keep most of the mess back there. I'm not restricting him to this corner. He likes to be in/under stuff anyways, this can be like his own little house.

BTW I know I have the ugliest couches and carpet ever. The couches were free and the carpet... I don't have a choice, we rent. At least they match.

by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 12:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
misssy2000
by Ruby Member on Jan. 18, 2010 at 12:58 AM

Good idea! ANd is shoudl keep the mess confined to one area. Plus kids love little spaces.

GracieLullaby27
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 12:59 AM

Awwwwwe. I think it's cute! Good thinking momma!!! My living room is really more like DS's playroom that I get to have a couch and watch TV in kind of room! Renting can sure suck sometimes!! Except for when the sink leaks like a mo fo and I don't have to pay to get it fixed...then it rocks! 

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers
Sweet_Britt

The toys wont stay there. I have a MASSIVE playroom off the living room (supposed to be the living room, but we use the sitting room as our living room instead and the toys end up EVERYWHERE anyway  :D

: ) you dont have ugly carpet or couches!!

tha-hawt-mommie

haha cute!

harmoni got a play corner too! LOL ... u gotta make due , right?!

her bedroom isnt big enough for her toys , so .. but im hopeing when we sell this horse on CL & get a new toy box .. itll all fit ... (her gma got her a toy box & at the last step it wouldnt go together!)

ant BTW , i like the color carpet! my sis has the same color , i love it! and i think the couches are cute! ours are plain , i hate them!

Sweet_Britt
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 1:00 AM

Yes the sure do!! I like the idea of a kiddo having their own space! Plus, you're RIGHT there!

Quoting misssy2000:

Good idea! ANd is shoudl keep the mess confined to one area. Plus kids love little spaces.

BronxBommaMomma
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 1:01 AM

That's a cute idea. I really hope the mess stays there, I know here we have a playroom and for some reason they never want to play in there, all the toys are still all over our living room. At least our 2yo loves to clean...lol

OwensMama824
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 1:02 AM

I have a lot of the toys in his room, there just isn't space for everything. I went stupid while christmas shopping, I didn't think about how I would fit all this stuff in the house.

Quoting tha-hawt-mommie:

haha cute!

her bedroom isnt big enough for her toys , so .. but im hopeing when we sell this horse on CL & get a new toy box .. itll all fit ... (her gma got her a toy box & at the last step it wouldnt go together!)

ant BTW , i like the color carpet! my sis has the same color , i love it! and i think the couches are cute! ours are plain , i hate them!

Sweet_Britt
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 1:03 AM

Exactly! They always bring their toys into the living room....lol! : ) But its nice to have an area they all can belong to!

Quoting BronxBommaMomma:

That's a cute idea. I really hope the mess stays there, I know here we have a playroom and for some reason they never want to play in there, all the toys are still all over our living room. At least our 2yo loves to clean...lol

monkeysmom21006
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 1:03 AM

Good idea! My kid's have a fairly large room and like to play in there, so things are usually fairly contained.

tha-hawt-mommie
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 1:04 AM

lol us too ! she has an enourmous ball pit in her room , a pile of huge stuffed animals , a book shelf , a football/baseball/bball game , tinkerbell sleepover set (dont ask , shes only 1 lol),blocks,and her crib & changer ... and this damn horse taking up all the space (that were trying to get rid of) . so basically everything is in the living room lol

Quoting OwensMama824:

I have a lot of the toys in his room, there just isn't space for everything. I went stupid while christmas shopping, I didn't think about how I would fit all this stuff in the house.

Quoting tha-hawt-mommie:

haha cute!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)