Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

More fricken "por-life pro choice" drama for you ladies..

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 1:04 AM
  • 2 Replies

ok,im just bored reading&replying the "pro life vs pro choice" posts and its just getting old. make ur choice and stick to it. wether ur pl pc or none. but dont go sayin f*ck the moms who are with abortions or who have gotten abortions. its THERE body and THIER choice. You choose to have kids or give them away,fine. they choose/chose to abort for whatever reason. its thier life not yours.everyone does things they justify that may not be right or dont justify even tho they are right. and all those women saying if a women kills herself tryin to abort who cares she deserved it even if she was raped,well wat about the man who got off for the rape or didnt even get caught? or did get caught and is living all nice n ccozy,3 meals a day,free tv,showers,clothing, no bills, no rent, exercise and if hes good he even has a job in prison!! huh,well it just seems to me that those women are hyprocrytes saying if they were raped theyd keep the baby and adopt out. UNLESS YOU WERE RAPED AND GOT PREGNANT U DONT KNOW WHAT YOU WOULD DO IN THAT SITUATION!!

ok,so just had to share a couplr thoughts. Im not for abortion but in some cases i would have to say it would be nessicarry. sorry,say what u will about me and what i think, and NO ive NEVER aborted and hopefully will never NEED to. I do believe in adoptions but like i said theres certain cases were i do think it is justified to have one.

by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 1:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
CoastieWifePR
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 1:10 AM

I didn't even read it but how many more abortion posts we need tonight?

AlyssaRob1416
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 1:13 AM

I dropped out of that post a while ago. i was getting tired of the same old emotional rhetoric. The pro-choice side did a very good job at supporting their argument, however the pro-life side failed miserably. They ignored most of the well supported arguments while relying on emotional tactics. It's like talking to my cat, only sometimes, he gets it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)