Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

A really nasty thing DD did...WARNING: NASTY PICTURE!!

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 1:10 AM
  • 12 Replies

So somehow i uploaded all my pictures from my cell phone that were on my memory card! This picture was from probably about a year  ago when DD took off her poopy diaper and scooted her but on the arm of her cute- and kind of expensive- chair. Its soooo nasty but kind of hilarious.....

WARNING IF YOU ARE GROSSED OUT BY POOP TURN BACK NOW!!

Yuck....GIANT skid mark on the chair! LMAO...DD is so weird

by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 1:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Dara0820
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 1:12 AM

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Sorry, that's hilarious. My first is due in March...I'll experience this sometime too...but until then I can laugh. What did you do when you saw it???

pregnancy

Dara

jessigarrett
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 1:13 AM

she wanted cleaned off with out having to leave what she was doing lol sorry that is funny

momx22
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 1:13 AM

lol that is so gross lol

Jacqalyn
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 1:14 AM

LOL, Blackmail

lvnmylif
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 1:15 AM

EEWWW.  I would have been to busy laughing at my nasty child to even be angry.  Sometimes the things they do take you past the point of upset and straight into hysterics.

MarissasMommy20
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 1:22 AM

Quoting Dara0820:

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Sorry, that's hilarious. My first is due in March...I'll experience this sometime too...but until then I can laugh. What did you do when you saw it???

Well i walk in her room and it smells sooo bad and i see a diaper on the floor- and its just a little poopy so i lift up her shirt- just a little poopy, then i turn and see the chair arm cover in poo. I was like "oh my gosh...Marissa that is so nasty!" Then just started laughing and took a pic with my phone and sent it to everyone!

MarissasMommy20
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 1:23 AM

Quoting Jacqalyn:

LOL, Blackmail

YES! hahaha thats awesome

zoeysmom331
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 1:24 AM

LMAO DD did that once, except it was on her WHITE singing rocking horse.

in love            toddler girl       puppy     baby dust
Craig and Jen       Zoey Jane        Stella       TTC #2
  5-30-09            3-31-05

MarissasMommy20
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 1:24 AM

Quoting lvnmylif:

EEWWW.  I would have been to busy laughing at my nasty child to even be angry.  Sometimes the things they do take you past the point of upset and straight into hysterics.

lol yea i just gaged a little and started laughing. I could just picture her scooting her butt up and down haha so gross.

...such a clever little girl!

mamadee1971
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 1:25 AM

Aw, yes!...the NOT so good old days.  It would have been a lot worse with "the runs", like in my DD's case, just leaking all over the carpet, super gross or having my DD hand me her diaper in one hand and a ball of her poop, in the other, when she was 1.  I hope my DS doesn't go through this phase, he's already trying to ripoff his diapers.

I really don't know what's the fascination with kids and poop?!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)