Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

For Women who's SOs have ..well man boobs....

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 1:13 AM
  • 11 Replies

whadda think? I've always been with guys who were well skinny..now the guy I with now..is husky..and its just so damn sexy...but....he has man boobs from...losing weight and gaining it...when he has no shirt..and bends over or during sex...his boobs hang like a woman's do....its...kind of freaks me out lol.

by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 1:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
GracieLullaby27
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 1:15 AM

Ugh...I know what you mean. The last guy I kinda hung out with is husky and had man boobage. That, among other "little" things totally turned me off!!! 

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers
Sweet_Britt
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 1:15 AM

OMFG ROFLMAO!!!!!

spore
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 1:16 AM

lol other then the boob part SO is pretty damn sexy.

Quoting spore:

whadda think? I've always been with guys who were well skinny..now the guy I with now..is husky..and its just so damn sexy...but....he has man boobs from...losing weight and gaining it...when he has no shirt..and bends over or during sex...his boobs hang like a woman's do....its...kind of freaks me out lol.

Rmiddelton
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 1:18 AM

They are called "MOOBS" and yes my husband has them too, lol!

spore
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 1:19 AM

ROFL ok then MOOBS

Quoting Rmiddelton:

They are called "MOOBS" and yes my husband has them too, lol!

noahscott
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 1:19 AM

HAHA!!!!! I had a boyfriend with that problem once.. now i only date skinny guys.. lol

NattysMommy
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 1:20 AM

Quoting Sweet_Britt:

OMFG ROFLMAO!!!!!

...what she said...lmao

spore
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 1:22 AM

He doesnt know this but..when he isnt around and I get drunk with my parents...

I go on about his Moobs lol... I feel bad afterwards...lol

MissAndrea125

Quoting spore:

lol other then the boob part SO is pretty damn sexy.

Quoting spore:

Do you have any part of you that he might find questionable? Not being mean, just putting into perspective. My husband was overweight when I met him, he gained a LOT of weight after a deployment that he watched his friends get killed, and for about 2 years he packed on pounds. I met him during this time. In the last year he has lost about 40 lbs, and he just deployed. If I had to guess, he may return with a little saggage, and that is alright with me. I know how it happened and I am very proud of him and his (future) man boobs, if he gets them lol :) I am more insecure with my flab and cellulite, which isn't much but I hate it.

lilysmommy330

OMGosh... My hubby has em too, not that bad...lol.  He has put on a lil weight.  He is soooo upset about it.  It makes him very self conscious when he wears his shirts and stuff.  He puts on a really tight white tee under all his shirt...:( I feel his pain though.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)