Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Are you ever scared to post about something...

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 1:14 AM
  • 18 Replies

cause you think some nutty woman on cafemom will find out all your info and report you and you'll get in trouble? I have read about something similar happening before so I always think about it when I read posts where someone is admitting to doing something they could be in trouble for doing.

Has anyone ever gone nut-so stalker on you, on here??

by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 1:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
spore
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 1:15 AM

this is my "side" account...

I dont care what any one thinks about me.

with this one lol.

momx22
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 1:16 AM

my lips are sealed..although..i cant think of anything ive ever done to get in alot of trouble about anyway

julls04
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 1:17 AM

nope im uncensored baby! 

NattysMommy
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 1:17 AM

Quoting spore:

this is my "side" account...

I dont care what any one thinks about me.

with this one lol.

Oh OK lol....your siggy is too funny btw

Mitch_Gray37
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 1:18 AM

I think I'm more afraid of being bash by the other moms.
Cause sometimes i need help, but it's not the best thing,
And it's one of those, you don't let anyone know unless they REALLY know you.

Other than that, I'm good. lol

CassSpade
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 1:19 AM

I definitely stay aware of anything I post on the worldwide web. I think it's insane how much info people throw out there. Some people just don't think things through. I know LOTS of people like that! lol

Photobucket

wickedfiress
by Ruby Member on Jan. 18, 2010 at 1:20 AM

Hahaha want to see crazy:

The crazy part, she DID know who I was... I was on the PTA that year, and her kids went to the same school as mine.

(She posted in my group about her husband BEATING her and her child and I told her to leave,  and leave now, she then said he was a wonderful man and she wouldn't....  So when she confronted me at the school, I simply reported to the MPs who monitor the parking lot that she admitted to me about DV issues in her home. She shut her fucking mouth then.

It's amazing how people don't hold themselves to the standards they set for others.

momwith2monkeys
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 1:22 AM

i am not scared to post anything but there is a lot i don't post because of the crazy ass cafemom member going freaking crazy. i mean really some of these women have freaking issue. god forbid you have a different opinion or do something you don't agree with. i have even had people go to my homepage to find something about me to bash about i mean really do they actually think i would put anything on my profile page that they could really bash me with.

NattysMommy
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 1:24 AM

Quoting wickedfiress:

Hahaha want to see crazy:

The crazy part, she DID know who I was... I was on the PTA that year, and her kids went to the same school as mine.

(She posted in my group about her husband BEATING her and her child and I told her to leave,  and leave now, she then said he was a wonderful man and she wouldn't....  So when she confronted me at the school, I simply reported to the MPs who monitor the parking lot that she admitted to me about DV issues in her home. She shut her fucking mouth then.

Hahaha I LOVE ppl who try to act like they can and will find you. If you could really find me you'd just do it you wouldn't threaten me with it!! **smh**

NattysMommy
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 1:25 AM

Quoting momwith2monkeys:

i am not scared to post anything but there is a lot i don't post because of the crazy ass cafemom member going freaking crazy. i mean really some of these women have freaking issue. god forbid you have a different opinion or do something you don't agree with. i have even had people go to my homepage to find something about me to bash about i mean really do they actually think i would put anything on my profile page that they could really bash me with.

Seriously?! That is pathetic...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)