Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I want to see your.........

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 1:32 AM
  • 24 Replies

Couch! I dont actually have a picture of mine.l. but its an ugle plaid couch with blues and tans... and we are wanting to get a new one. And I wanna see everyone elses pretty couches!!!!

by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 1:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
momx22
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 1:34 AM

bump

Tatumsmommy0123

retro-4-1.gif picture by kbbgmom

boyd-family

my couch is hideous! but here is a bump lol

CafeMom Tickers
babygirlsmom314
by Corinne on Jan. 18, 2010 at 1:35 AM

We actually just got rid of our couch.  We now have two gaming chairs.  Which works some much better for us.  Our place is really small.

momx22
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 1:36 AM

Rmiddelton
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 1:38 AM

This is the only pic I have of my couch, but we are getting a new one next month.

BronxBommaMomma
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 1:39 AM

I used to love our couches...now I don't. The color, the leather, all seemed so nice in the store, the plus is that they clean really easy. This is the best pic I have of them...we have a sofa, loveseat and armchair that all look the same.

Here is the pic of our playroom couch...just picture the cushions actually on the couch...haha

night.magic
by Chicken Nugget on Jan. 18, 2010 at 1:39 AM

Mine is a dark green. Plain in color, but so comfortable. We have the loveseat, couch and recliner.

EmoticonsEmoticonsmardigraslovea1.gif Mardi Gras image by ebskains

eyeheartsin
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 1:49 AM

this is the best shot I have of our sofa and love seat. Its microfiber and leather. I LOVE them. We paid $700 for the set, talked them down from $1000 because we paid in cash and it was their floor display and last set and there was a little wear on them. 

ballerina18
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 1:50 AM

I am an educated, breastfeeding (it IS best, there is nothing even close to that nutrition and bond), co-sleeping, extended rear facing (if you don't rear face to the maximum of your seat, you're NOT doing all you can to protect your child), baby wearing, Non spanking (I want my kids to respect me, not fear me) ANTI- CIO, cloth diapering, organic (chemical free household!) recycling, liberal, pro-choice, atheist mama to a beautiful two year old girl! My S.O. is my equal and my best friend, not my master and I believe basic health care should be a human RIGHT not a privilege!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)