Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do You Have Any Idea what YOUR child does at school?

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 1:44 AM
  • 2 Replies

Ok, my brother is in film school and has started putting these little videos on youtube as "Kyle dances" This one he dances on tom savini, so turn up your sound and enjoy.  FYI: tom savini does make up effects in hollywood and does some acting like in Dusk til Dawn and started the program my brother is in...

I'm a vaxing, circing, disposable diaper using, bf switched to ff, CIO sometimes, pushed 1hr before a c-section (and don't regret it), college graduate, loving my son, can't wait to have another baby, trust your own judgement, kind of mom.

by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 1:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
junebug624
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 1:45 AM

I thought these videos were freakin hilarious... plz bump if you thought this was funny enough for others to see 

I'm a vaxing, circing, disposable diaper using, bf switched to ff, CIO sometimes, pushed 1hr before a c-section (and don't regret it), college graduate, loving my son, can't wait to have another baby, trust your own judgement, kind of mom.

junebug624
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 1:59 AM

Here's another one I found... I actually did not believe this was my brother until I saw his glasses fall off... this guy he dances in front of worked on special effects for the movie the curious case of benjamin button with brad pitt

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)