Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

2nd Baby Question

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 1:44 AM
  • 20 Replies

Hey Ladies if you have more than one child how far apart are your children? And do u think that it is a good age gap?

Thanks in advance

SUNNSHINNEMOMMI

by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 1:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Just_Bethy
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 1:45 AM

Jaz to Kate....9 years

Kate to Ali....14 months

Ali to Nix....3 years

Best gap?? 14 months....hardest gap??? 9 years 

Drillers Wife, Toughest Job In The Oil Field.

LaMamiDeJase
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 1:46 AM

my kids are 19 months apart, and its great 4 me.

MissKrystal
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 1:47 AM

My oldest are 2 years and a few months apart. I think it is a great age gap. They bicker a lot but they are best friends too. My youngest is 6 years younger...so not quite as nice a gap!

jenzachsam

Zach is 4, Danny is 20 mths (28 mths between them) Jasper is 5 mths so (15 mths between Danny and Jasper).  I did get pregnant between Zach and Danny, but I unfortuantely lost that pregnancy.  I got pregnant in 06 and didn't finish miscarrying until after Zach's 1st b-day. 

"No pain, no gain".  Jen, wife to Sam.  Mom to Zachary, Daniel, and Jasper.  Jasper has Mild Pulmonary Valve Stenosis. 

nessy1980

My kids are 8, 3 and 9 months. The reason my first 2 are spaced out so far is because I had 2 miscarrieges and had issues getting pregnant. If i didnt miscarry I would of had a 5 year old right now. 

AlyssaRob1416

There are 22 months between 1 &2 and 7 yers between 2 & 3. The first two were kind of rough because I had an infant and a toddler at the same time. With the 2nd and 3rd, it wasn't as time consuming, however as she gets older, she will essentially be an only child. I do plan one more and I think a good age difference would be about 3 years.

-RPGmomof3-
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 1:48 AM

1 and 2 are a year apart

2 and 3 are 1 1/2 years apart

i think a close age gap is really good, atleast for me. Diapers all at once, the kids having their own playmates, knowing what to expect for the most part....

elly25

I have two children.They are five in a half years apart in age.My son is seven in a half years old and my daughter is two years old.I like the age gap that is between them.It works for us.

owls

SaToJeKaBe

My first two were 18 months apart, and it was hard to have two that young at the same time.  The third was three years after the second.  That was a little easier because the older two could help out more with the younger one. 

Some people just can't slice the slice...

nlmorus06
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 1:50 AM

My daughters are just over 5 years apart. My oldest just turned 6 y/o in December and my youngest just turned 1 y/o a week ago...their birthdays are like 3 weeks or so apart. I love the age gap. I'm currently home with my kids and my 6 y/o is in 1/2 day kindergarten and my 1 y/o is home with me. It is so nice. My oldest helps once and a while when I need something for the little one and she loves to play with her little sister most of the time. Once and awhile my oldest gets a little possesive of things and tries to take my youngest toys, but I think that would happen with any age gap cause it's a fight for attention when there is more than one child in the household. But all in all I couldn't have asked for things to be any different and love the way things are right now.

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)