Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Need a girl's name.

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 1:45 AM
  • 23 Replies

I can not seem to find a girl's name that I like. I need something that goes along well with Lorenzo and Xander. I'm looking for something that's not overdone but also not over the top.  Also don't want to name her anything like a flower or color or such. lol

Any ideas are welcome though.

by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 1:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Just_Bethy
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 1:47 AM

My favorite right now..(And if I had thought of it 12 y/o would have called my daughter)...Avalon 

Drillers Wife, Toughest Job In The Oil Field.

LuluPepperpot
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 1:49 AM

Fiona Xander Lorenzo?
Xander Fiona Lorenzo?
Xander Jade Lorenzo?
Just some ideas. Fiona is dd's name and Jade is my middle name. 

"Without imagination or dreaming, we lose the excitement of possibilities. Dreaming, after all, is a form of planning." ~Gloria Steinem

jenzachsam
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 1:50 AM

I don't have any girls, but I always liked Miranda, Mallory, Lauren, Gabrielle, Madeline, and Cheyanne. 

"No pain, no gain".  Jen, wife to Sam.  Mom to Zachary, Daniel, and Jasper.  Jasper has Mild Pulmonary Valve Stenosis. 

iminluvwita
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 1:52 AM

I've always loved either Madison, isabella, or Jillian. 

junebug624
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 1:54 AM

I always like Alexa Capri, Illiana (pronounced ill-e-awna), Gianna...

I'm a vaxing, circing, disposable diaper using, bf switched to ff, CIO sometimes, pushed 1hr before a c-section (and don't regret it), college graduate, loving my son, can't wait to have another baby, trust your own judgement, kind of mom.

MsDean
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 2:00 AM

My dd name is Fifer and I always get compliments on it or people think I said Piper which is also cute :)

Me in a nutshell: *Married* *love reading* *hate going to theaters* *wine drinker* *SAHM*  *sometimes call my kids by the wrong name* *mom of 3 brats*

AlyssaRob1416
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 2:02 AM

My dd's are Addisyn and Alyssa. I also like the name Mia.

hisbabybat
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 2:03 AM

Autumn, Skylar, Savannah, Jayde, Riley...

"People take different roads seeking fulfillment and happiness. Just because they're not on your road doesn't mean they've gotten lost."

spore
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 2:03 AM

Lily(its a flower but a name I have it mind for if I ever have a girl)

Marina

Ashlynn

Gloria

Amanda0603
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 2:06 AM

I have two boys but when I was pregnant with each I always picked out girls names. I picked out Hannah Grace and Macie Lane. Hopefully one day I will be able to adopt a lil girl and I will choose between thse two names.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)