Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Does Live In Ex Get A Say in Who I Talk To??

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 1:59 AM
  • 19 Replies

LONG story.....

My ex BF still lives in MY house. I am pregnant with our second child, my fourth. We don't get along, and I've ended things. He works out of town all week and has finally (after 2 years unemployed) started pay all the bills. So my thought is lets make the best of the situation, I'll take care of my part, he takes care of his and once I'm out of school we can go our separate ways.

Well, I recently found a very old dear male friend of mine on FB. We've been IM-ing andsuch. Especially when we first met back up. Well X is SUPER jelous. I'm F-in this guy, this other guy and so on..... To the point he's trying to sneak back in town to catch me...... Well - for one I'm pregnant, for two, this guy is 300 miles away, 3 neither he or I are interested in that type of relationship. X is spying on me - reading my texts, making fun of my male friend, calling me terrible names, etc. Walked in on me looking at my 14 YEAR OLD BROTHER'S FB page and flipped out that I was looking at other guys - Kids are 13, 14,15.... I'm 31..... and its my brother.....

I've told him I'm not doing anything -- PLUS we are not together so who cares if I am. I am just so irritated. I'm sick of being accused of stupid things I'm not doing. I just want to tell him I am doing stuff just because he's pissing me off and invading my privacy ----- oh and he hacked into my FB page and read all my emails (I've since changed my PW -- but wtf.......) He tells me I'm dirty, nasty, bitch, lazy and so on - so why would he care what I do --- He says its because I have HIS child in me -- which I get, but I'm not doing anything!!!!

PS - I HATE MEN!!!!!

by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 1:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
junebug624
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 2:03 AM

Ignore him the best you can or try and find a place now to move into... he shouldnt be saying squat if you arent together... you're basically just roommates. 

I'm a vaxing, circing, disposable diaper using, bf switched to ff, CIO sometimes, pushed 1hr before a c-section (and don't regret it), college graduate, loving my son, can't wait to have another baby, trust your own judgement, kind of mom.

spore
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 2:05 AM

Hmm he doesnt really sound like an ex then.

oporb
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 2:07 AM

I agree - It's MY HOUSE -- he refuses to leave, I'm only letting him stay because of the money at this point.

Quoting junebug624:

Ignore him the best you can or try and find a place now to move into... he shouldnt be saying squat if you arent together... you're basically just roommates. 

I

mowilliams

No, your ex has NO say in what you do. Yeah, I understand that he says the baby inside you is his, but y'all aren't together anymore, which means that he has no right to tell you what you can and cannot do with YOUR body. Granted, if you were doing something stupid like shooting up drugs or drinking while pregnant, I could understand him being upset. But if you're just talking to another man, tell him either deal with it, or move to a weekly hotel.

BaisMom

Tell him to grow up and stop disrespecting you and your privacy, or, GET THE FUCK OUT OF YOUR HOUSE!

He doesn't have the right to do any of that, and if he wants to line step like that, you need to give him the final boot.

He has NO say in who you talk to, together or not. You two are not together anymore, it's not his business, it doesn't matter than you're carrying his child.

Seriously girl! Why are you letting someone who treats you like this, calls you names, etc live with you in your home???

Young and single. Call me a statistic if you'd like, it doesn't change the fact that I am a smart, strong, and confident mother. There are also a number of other things that you might not like about me: I breastfed AND formula fed. My daughter is on a delayed vax'ing schedule. I had a c-section. Organic food is nasty. I don't spank, but I do whoop ass. I let my daughter get hurt and make mistakes, I want her to learn through experience, it's the best way. I am an Atheist, my daughter has never been to church nor read the bible. I don't believe that I need to look to a "god" to have morals. I believe in reason, science, the Earth, and I believe in PEOPLE. Despite my heathen ways, I have a pure heart <3 and my daughter is healthy, smart, happy, beautiful, and loving; and she knows she's loved.

oporb
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 2:10 AM

As I said - he won't leave. Legally I have to go through the court to evict him, serve him, and deal with his wrath during the 4-6 weeks the court gives him to leave. Basically I'm scared.

I thought if he's out of town 5-6 days a week it would be tolerable. Oh --- we aren't having sex!!!! I'm 4-5 months along!! He sleeps in MY bed, I sleep on the couch when he's here. (he also blames this on male friend !!??!!)

Momof2MixdBoyz
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 2:12 AM

Why do you explain yourself to him? Seriously???? Sounds to me like ya'll are just having issues not seperated. He may be sleeping on the couch but when he wants a lil' something he's getting it from you if you are "split but pregnant by him" AGAIN!

Girl... kick him out and move on.... stop explaining yourself to him!

My ex stayed with me for 2 months in 2008.... That ass cleaned my house, did my dishes, helped the kids with school work etc while I worked... FUCK THAT.... I went on dates, brought guys home etc... he couldn't say shit... MY HOUSE and we were NOT together.... he would get pissed but I didn't care!!! After the shit he did to me I turned heartless towards that ass!!! The only reason why he was staying with me was because of Thanksgiving and Christmas for our son.... he was out on his ass in the cold weather on Jan 1st... LITERALLY!!! I got home from spending a lovely night with my friend and I Told him to get his shit and get out... he had 20 minutes to get his shit and out of my door!!!!

spore
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 2:12 AM

why in the hell is he in your bed? thats messed up.

Quoting oporb:

As I said - he won't leave. Legally I have to go through the court to evict him, serve him, and deal with his wrath during the 4-6 weeks the court gives him to leave. Basically I'm scared.

I thought if he's out of town 5-6 days a week it would be tolerable. Oh --- we aren't having sex!!!! I'm 4-5 months along!! He sleeps in MY bed, I sleep on the couch when he's here. (he also blames this on male friend !!??!!)

Momof2MixdBoyz
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 2:13 AM

PROTECTION ORDER ALONG WITH THE EVICTION NOTICE IF YOU ARE THAT SCARED!

Quoting oporb:

4munchkinmommy
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 2:14 AM

Why on earth is he living there? Just kick him out..that'll very easily solve all the problems that can be seen with this post.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)