Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

jonbenet ramsey

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 3:28 AM
  • 14 Replies
Im atching a movie about her andi was just wondering what u think happened. I think it was her father
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 3:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
DaLordsMezNger
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 3:32 AM

idk the details just heard that some guy recently confessed but that they dont think its him 

Im a 21 yr old, single, breastfeeding, co-sleepin', vax'n, spanking if needed, Jesus loving, God fearing, non'confrontational but if you push me youll see me type of mommy to a beautiful baby boy
4munchkinmommy
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 3:33 AM

I think her mom accidently killed her, then covered it up. But her mom passed away, so I guess we'll never know if that's true or not.

rocklovinggirl
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 3:33 AM

Yeah I thought I heard the neighbor confessed to it??

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

One domestic housewife who loves her tattoos, rock music, crafts, cooking and most importantly her perfect little rock star and her head banging, amazing soldier!
brittany89
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 3:37 AM
I didnt hear about the neighbor confessing. I remember a cpl years ago a guy confessed but he was proven to have been out of the country
blindfoldedlady
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 3:48 AM

I remember the guy confessing a few years ago, then being proven innocent. Which makes me wonder....who confesses to a crime they didn't commit? What a jackass. Are you that desperate for attention?

The whole Jonbenet thing, I wasn't old enough when it happened to really have an opinion, and of course, I don't really care anymore. It's not going to come back to court seriously, so oh well.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

gigglefiend121
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 3:50 AM

I think her parenst were invoved some how. The whole situation is sad and disturbing. I am pretty sure it will never be solved.

mama2conor
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 3:59 AM

My mom was (is?) convinced it was the older brother and that the parents covered it up.  I don't know.  Unfortunately, its a case that will probably never get solved because the crime scene and the evidence were tampered with.  It just breaks my heart.

ballerina18
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 4:05 AM

I haven't kept up on the story in quite awhile, but last I recall there was DNA evidence that cleared the parents.

I am an educated, breastfeeding (it IS best, there is nothing even close to that nutrition and bond), co-sleeping, extended rear facing (if you don't rear face to the maximum of your seat, you're NOT doing all you can to protect your child), baby wearing, Non spanking (I want my kids to respect me, not fear me) ANTI- CIO, cloth diapering, organic (chemical free household!) recycling, liberal, pro-choice, atheist mama to a beautiful two year old girl! My S.O. is my equal and my best friend, not my master and I believe basic health care should be a human RIGHT not a privilege!

missingbelle
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 5:21 AM

Get the F outta here I never heard her mom died ?

Quoting 4munchkinmommy:

I think her mom accidently killed her, then covered it up. But her mom passed away, so I guess we'll never know if that's true or not.

Susan262
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 5:24 AM

Yes, the mother died and the father remarried.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)